Chapter 21

Adrien's POV

My mom, her friends, and that husband snatcher Natalie went to look at Brides dresses. So I ended up going to a car dealership with my dad. Why you may ask? Oh, no reason in particular. Just that my dad wants to get his wife-to-be a car. Natalie never had a car of her own. She drove mine and my dads. So my dad apparently wants to change that. 

I loathed the whole car ride to the dealership. Apparently it was suppose to have some of the most expensive cars around. Since Natalie wasn't around Gorilla was driving us. I felt sorry for the poor guy. All the responsibilities of secretary and bodyguard had been shifted to him ever since the proposal. All Natalie did now was wake up, eat, sleep, plan this stupid wedding, eat some more, then sleep again. I honestly can't wait till I'm 18. Then I can leave this house for Gabriel and his new....ugh....wife, and go live with my mom in London. Life would be so much better, just me and her.

We drove past the Dupain-Cheng bakery, which was open and full of customers as usual. Even now more so that Marionette is gone. Oh Marionette. I sank down in my seat. Everytime I thought about it I wanted to cry. I was so mean to her. Me, Lila, Chloe, everybody. We made her life a living hell and for what? Now she ran away from her home. All because of me. I should have realized that what happened between my parents was not and can never be her fault. I treated her so poorly, and no I'll probably never see her again to tell her how sorry I am.  

We got to the dealership and a tall man was standing at the doorway. "Well hello Mr. Agreste. So nice to have you here today." My dad looked at him and smiled (well that's a first) "Thank you Charles. Now shall we?" We walked into the building and through a set of double doors before we reached a room that was full of cars. Nothing my dad's money couldn't buy tho. After some looking my dad decided on a few picks.