Chapter 22

Natalie's POV

My friends and I had gone out to look for bridesmaids dresses and the dress for the maid of honor. We went back to the same Bridal shop as before and we had the same consultant Michelle. "Welcome back Natalie! You dress is ready if you would like to try t out?" I smiled at her and politely declined, "No thanks Miss Michelle, I'll try it on some other time. Were here for bridesmaids dresses." She said that's okay and showed us to the bridesmaids department, where the girls picked out dresses based on the colors for the wedding (White and Gold).  

Kate's Pick:

Jewel's Pick

Jewel's Pick

Lisa's Pick

Stella's Pick

Cassidy's Pick

Cassidy's Pick

I personally think Cassidy has the best fashion sense amongst all of us

I personally think Cassidy has the best fashion sense amongst all of us. Makes sense because she's Emily's best friend. In the end, we all decided that Cassidy would wear her pick seeing as she's the maid of honor, and the rest of the girls would wear Lisa's pick (just because I wanted everything to be long). We played for the dresses and left to find jewelry and shoes.

After awhile I got a call from our wedding planner saying that she got a sample of how we wanted the tables to look. So I left the girls in the jewelry store for a while and went to meet her. Upon seeing the tables I was speechless. They looked so pretty!

Exactly how I pictured they would be

Exactly how I pictured they would be. I took a photo to show Gabriel and he approved. I gave our planned the go ahead to set up. The wedding was going to take place inn a church and the reception at Gabriel's house. After meeting with the wedding planner I went back to the shop with my "friends" so they could show me what they picked out. 

------Meanwhile in America------

Marionette's POV

 It's been about two weeks since I started school. Everything seems to be going great. I made a new friend, Paris. And she quickly replaced the whole in my heart that Alya dug there when she wrongly accused me without proof. Paris and Alya share many qualities in common; such as skin tone, areas of interest, and their love for, well, Paris. 

She and I walked to where we would separate for my Art and Design and her Journalism. "Catch ya later girl!" She waved at me and then stepped inside, "Yeah see ya!" I walked into the big art room where I saw a few of my classmates, and Mrs. Luv. She's a really nice lady, with black hair and dark brown eyes, her skin was a lighter shade of caramel and she wore glasses.

I took my seat, which fortunately was behind Luka's, and got out my notebook prepared to take notes. I looked up and saw Luka walk in with that Veronica girl; Ugh, are they dating? That was definitely the last thing I wanted to hear. That someone as nice and sweet as Luka would be dating Chloe's carbon copy. It made me sick thinking about it. Luka took his seat and Veronica and her possy were beginingto crowd infront of mine.

"Ugh! Mari trash or whatever you call yourself. How many times do I have to tell you that this seat is mine?" Mari trash. That name sure stung. It was what Lila and Chloe used to call me anytime they would bully me. Thinking about it made me want to cry, and Veronica could see that. "Awww!" she said in a little baby voice, "Does the wittle baby wanna cwy for her momyy??" Mackenzie and Vera began to laugh with her at her rotten attempt to make me cry in front of the whole class. Not today bitch

I stood up so that my face was directly in front of hers and spoke, "Listen Veronica. First off,  the last time I checked we didn't have assigned seat in this class. And secondly, I am not in the mood for your attitude today so get lost." After that I sat back down and opened my phone to check messages. Veronica looked displeased and started breathing heavily. Maybe she doesn't like it when people stand up to her. Well, that's too bad. I'm so done being that shy, quiet girl that everyone thinks they can pick on. I have self-respect yes, but that doesn't mean you can just talk to me however you fell like. I'm human too ya know!

"Alright class settle down please! And Veronica, Mackenzie and Vera, will the three of you please sit down?" I smirked at the still very angry (even starting to turn red) Veronica and watched triumphantly as she went to sit down on the other side of the room. "Alright everybody! I have some great news. New York's most famous fashion designer Audrey Bourgeois is hosting a design contest!" The frowns in the class began to turn to smiles and oohs and ahs were echoing throughout. "I know, very exciting right? Well there's more news. The winner f the contest will get a four year, full ride, scholarship to the University of Paris!"

"The rules are simple. Make any outfit of your choice and present it to her on the big day. Thankfully Audrey was generous with the deadline this year. You have till the beginning of June to complete it. The contest will be held on June 10th."

Now it was my turn to smile, with all my teeth. Even though I knew I would eventually go back to Paris for University, I also know that it would cost a lot. This is a full four year scholarship were talking about. I have to take this opportunity. But.... Audrey is Chloe's mom. And knowing Chloe, if she hears I entered in the contest she'll do anything and everything to make me look bad. 

Well, there's no harm in trying right?