Chapter 11

*****At Marionette's house after school*****

Marionette's POV

Alya, Nino, Lila and I were sitting on the floor of my room talking about.....virtually anything. We then decided to go see a movie.

Lila's POV

Ugh! Her room is too pink. Disgusting little brat. They all wanna go see a movie this is my chance! I need a diversion. "Oh, Marionette, you guys wait for me outside, can I use your mirror to fix my hair and makeup?" "Oh...uh...sure Lila. We'll see you downstairs." They all walked down and I waited to make sure they were out before a "went to the mirror." Once they were gone, I searched and searched as fast as I could so they wouldn't suspect anything. I finally found what I was looking for. 

I grabbed it out of the box and took pictures of every

I grabbed it out of the box and took pictures of every....single....page. Good. Step 1 of my plan is complete. I didn't really read anything. I'll have time for that later. I quickly put the book back and ran downstairs to watch their stupid movie with them. As I got outside, I saw Marionette laughing about something with Nino and Alya. Don't worry Marionette, this is the last time you'll laugh.

*****After the Movie*****

After watching the movie, I ....ugh....thanked them for letting me hang out and walked home. As soon as I got home I texted Adrien about my success.

A= Adrien........L= Lila

L: Hey! I got it !:)

A: Got What?

L: The diary!

A: Good, so now we can post all those pages

L: Exactly! Well, first let's read them ourselves. Come over.\

A: On my way

It didn't take him a long time to get to my house and we started reading the pages.

1/22/18

Dear Diary,

Today Adrien beat me up....in a closet! Ugh! I don't know how much longer I can take this. He's messing around with girls, he gets everything he wants. It's not my fault his mom left him and his dad.

"Ugh!" I said in disgust, "everything here is just boring shit about how we beat her up. How are we going to ruin her life if we post this?" Adrien looked at the page, then back at me, "Simple," he smirked, "we modify it." Well well well, looks like Blondie isn't useless after all. We spen all night modifying the pages of her diary to make it look like she had a crush on Nino,  Alya's boyfriend. We also Photoshop a picture of the two to make it look like they kissed. Once we were all done, Adrien sent the picture to everyone in our class with the caption, "Goody two-shoes isn't so good...is she?"  Proud of our success, we went out to celebrate and let everything else fall into place.