Night Time Melody

[JON'S POV]

You could say that his expression was, surprised. But I prefer calling it, stunned. Not much difference but still. Maybe me asking Dami to sing for me was a little too much.

Damian: Wait, What?? You want me to sing, for you? Why?

Me: Well, I just want to hear your voice clearly this time. Not from behind a door, or with my super hearing. There's a name for this. Where one sings for another so that they would fall asleep. What is taht word?? Uhh??....

Damian: Um, a lullaby?

Me: Yes! That's the one, a lullaby.

Damian: So, let me get this straight.. You want me to sing you a lulaby??

Me: Well, I know lullaby's are for babies, so I would call it, Night Time Melody. Even if it's early morning now. (XD)

Damian: Hmm..

Damian was still stunned. His right hand was supporting his left elbow, while his left hand was supporting his chin. Those green eyes staring into mine.

Me: Oh nevermind Dami. Forget I asked that. I think I'm asking too much. I'm sorry Dami.

[DAMIAN'S POV]

I mean, It's not that I don't want to sing for Jon, it's just that, I've never really sang infront, of anyone before. Maybe from afar yes, but not face to face. But, how can I refuse.. As I told him before, I don't mind if it's him who is listening to my singing. (Sigh) Maybe I should prove that my words, aren't just words. This is going to be something.

[JON'S POV]

I felt embarrassed asking him to sing for me. I sat back into ball position with my hands wrapped around my legs and my chin on my knees. I was about to close my eyes but then all of a sudden, Dami playfully messed my hair again.

Damian: Scooch over Kent. Let me play, you a lullaby. I mean, a Night Time Melody....

Me: Really?

Damian: Yeah. Remember I said earlier that I don't mind if it's you who is listening to my singing? Well, now I'm gonna prove that I'm not just saying it, but I meant it. Just, don't tell anyone else Ok? If you do, I'm gonna deny it.

Me: Promise, I won't tell anyone else. Wait... Did you say you're going to play, me a lulaby??

Damian: Yes, I'm gonna play, you a lullaby with my violin. And yes, I'll sing too.

Me: Isn't that going to be hard? Playing and singing together...?

Damian: Maybe, but it's not my first time doing it.

Now, I just need to think of what song am I gonna play for you

Now, I just need to think of what song am I gonna play for you. A song that is meaningful,,, easy chords,,,, and most of all, peaceful.

[JON'S POV]

This is gonna be great! While Dami was thinking of what song to play, I couldn't help but to notice his legs. His legs were up on the sofa just like mine.

The things on his legs shocked me

The things on his legs shocked me. There were many scars, cuts and wounds on them. I reached out to his leg and touched one of his scar.

Jon: Oh my gosh Dami. Why do you have so many scars on your legs?

Damian: Huh? Oh. Long story short, during my league of assassin day, I had many trainings involving blades and thorns. Whenever I fail, those blades will cut my skin. But I deserved it. It was a motivation to not fail again. I failed many times, but I sooner got better. I got better, and the slicing stopped. So yeah.

Me: That was just brutal Dami. I'm sorry.

Damian: Don't be. Anyways, I gotta think of what song I'm gonna play for you. I can't just sing something that is -----
Wait.... Wait a minute... Yes!!! I got it! I know exactly, which song to sing.