They're Back!

(Back in the Titans Tower)

[JON'S POV]

Kory: And the last touch, would be to tie the ribbon around the box... And,,,,, (tightening the ribbon) we're done!

Oh Jon, (laying back on the sofa) I think Damian is gonna love it!

Dick: (approaching near Kory and Jon) Ok guys, the goods are ready.. We've got Chinese food, pizza, a Gingerbread house with gingerbread mans, lotsa candy canes for dessert anddd, a large turkey! Wow, I'm getting hungrier just by listing them (giggling)... Oh and also, the living room is now covered with a bunch of pillows, and snacks. All ready for tonight's show.

Kory: Oh that's wonderful! Now, we just have to wait for Damian and Raven to come back, and the party will officially begin! I'm sure they'll be back any minute.. (Looking at Jon) Jon, you take Damian's gift and place itt under the tree, once your done with that, just make yourself at home alright. I'm going to get ready. (Got up and started walking towards her room)

Thanks to Kory and Dick, I finally have a gift prepared for Damian. They've pretty much helped me prepared the entire thing.. Someday, I'll repay their kindness back.
(Sigh) Anyways, Damian and Raven had been gone for almost 3 hours now. The clock on the wall shows that it's already 11.30p.m. now.. Where could they be? I did as Kory says, I got up and walked towards the Christmas tree to keep Damian's gift underneath it. Once I was done, I flew over to the dining table to do some exploring. Noticing the obvious, other than Gar and Jaime having fun,

 Noticing the obvious, other than Gar and Jaime having fun,