Knocked Out

Poison Ivy: Did you really think it'd be that easy Damian? No, I still need you before I let you go. You Damian, are gonna be my guinea pig to test if these toxins are still effective.

Damian: Like hell you will!

Poison Ivy: (Evil giggle) cute. Now hold still baby boy.

Ivy placed a drop of the toxins on one of flowers. At first the flower seemed normal, but then, it begin to mutate. The flower now has razor sharp thorns and the ability to spray some sort of gas. Poison Ivy then let the flower do the job for her. The flower grew towards Damian direction and released out an amount of gas to Damian's face.

Back to Jon,

[JON'S POV]

Well, my face didn't hurt as much as before but no more fooling around! It's time to end this!

[Authors POV]

Jon got up and grab two long pieces of iron. He flew towards Harley, knocking her down with a single punch to her face. Jon then bent the iron piece around her hands and feet. To make sure she doesn't losen it, Jon sealed it tight with his heat vision.

Harley Quinn: You suck! Whatever, I surrender.

Jon: Phew finally!

[JON'S POV]

Since I'm done with Harley, I think I'd better head up and see how Damian's doing. Maybe he will be waiting for me assuming that he's done with Poison Ivy long ago. I grabbed Harley by her shoulders and flew up. The moment I've reached up, I was shocked to see the entire room is filled with orange smoke. I was even more shock to see Damian lying on the ground. Immediately I dropped Harley to the ground and use my super breath to get rid of the smokes and head towards Damian's position. When I got to Damian, I've noticed that Damian is completely out cold.

Me: Damian? Damian! Can you hear me?!

In my mind, I'm literraly freaking out on what should I do? Take care of the villains or get Damian to a medical centre. But I guess I was too late to handle the villains. One of Poison Ivy's stupid vines grab me tight.

Poison Ivy: I'll be taking my girl and toxins now. Till next time babies. Oh, and sorry about your friend, he isn't dead tho, he's just knocked out from the toxin that I've used on him.. But if I were you, I'd get him to a hospital, Fast. (Evil giggle) bye bye baby doll. Come on Harl!

My mind is completely freaking out! Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn has left the muzium, but the vine that is holding me has not. I heat blasted the vines and got myself free. I knew if I didn't calm down, I will never know what to do about Damian. After a while of thinking and looking at Damian's face, I've finally figured out! I have to get him back to Mr Wayne's Manor. Maybe someone there will know how to cure Damian.