Raven??

[JON'S POV]

It's been over an hour and I still haven't fallen to sleep. I had no energy to get out of this bed. I felt really numb at that moment. I just continued staying under the blanket, listening to the heavy rain outside my window.

(After a while)

Voice: Jon?

My eyes were closed, but then something spooked me.

Voice: Jon??

A female like ecohy voice called my name, twice. I knew it wasn't mom because her voice is obvious. I got so scared that my heart started pounding so fast. I pushed the blanket away and looked at my surrounding. There doesn't seem to be anything, or anyone, around.

All of a sudden, a purple black gigantic circle thingy appeared in the middle of my room.

Somehow, I couldn't use my heat vision. It seemed to malfunction. Perfect timing right?! (Sarcastic) I took the lamp that was next to my bed. I was about to throw it to the circle adding some super strength to it, but then the voice spoked again.

Voice: No! Stop! Please. I'm, not, evil. I'm a friend.

The voice sounds oddly familiar.. I lowered the lamp and looked at the circle thingy. Someone began to come out from the circle. It was Raven!

Me: Raven?! Seriously?! Why?!?!

Raven: Why what?

Me: Why enter my room so creepily and ecohing my name?!

Raven: Oh, sorry I guess? My magic is still in training. Sometimes things can go unplanned. Anyways, I came here because I want to talk to you. I came from the physical world. I'm not from this world Jon.

Me: What do you mean physical world?

Raven: You're having a dream right now, Jon. That's means, I'm in the dream realm, your dream.

Jon: What????? I'm dreaming?! Wait. How can you prove that this is a dream Raven? Or if that's even your real name?

Raven: Its me Jon. Trust me. Look.

Raven's power appeared infront of me, showing me, me.

Raven: See that? That's you right now, in the physical world. Or at least, in Damian's room. You're having a sleepover with Damian right now.

Me: Ok? I don't remember any of that. But hey, If you can show me, well Me, in the physical world, I bet you can show you too. I want to see you, in the physical world.

Raven: (sigh) Here.

Raven's power changed the vision of me into hers.

Raven: You see that? I'm here, in your dream. See me waving?

Oh my gosh! Whatever she's doing infront of Me, is what physical Raven is doing! Awesome! I think...

Me: Holy nuggets! I'm dreaming right now! But wow, everything feels so real. (Pinch myself) Ouch! See, that's real. (Pluck a piece of his hair) yeouch! That's real too!

Raven: Jon enough.. I assure you, everything here seems real but it's not. It's just an illusion.

Me: Ok. Now that I know this is a dream, why are you here?

Raven: I'm here because I heard your crying, while I was having my early morning meditation.

Me: My cryi--

Raven: Yes. With Damian, at school? He left you... I saw it all Jon.

I got real stunned. I kept the lamp back to its original place and sat on the bed, ball position. Raven took off her hood

 Raven took off her hood

and sat next to me. She poofed up a orange soda and a cup of herbal tea.

Raven: Azarath Metrion Zinthos!

Here. (Passing the soda to Jon) Let's talk.

(((Author)))

Chill guys 🤣 I never really wrote that Damian left Jon. Jon was just dreaming. I left a trick 😅🤣🤣 Gotcha 😆 Anyways, Damian leaving Jon will maybe be another story someday. 🤣 Stay tune for more chapters 😅😂😂😍