Hope You Understand The Lyrics

[JON'S POV]

It seems that Dami knows exactly what to sing. I wonder what song it is? I've heard many songs mom and dad plays at home, but I don't know if any of those songs are Dami's kind of songs. He brought out a book stand, along with a piece of paper. He placed the paper on the book stand and it infront of the sofa. Dami took his violin out of the case and sat back next to me. He placed the violin on his lap and looked at me.

Damian: Alright. This is my first time playing and singing infront of somebody. So, please don't laugh or make fun if I made any mistakes.

Jon: Damian, I won't. I'm not a bad friend ok. I promise I won't.

Damian turn back to his normal position, facing the book stand.

Damian: Ok. The song I'm gonna play is called.... When ----
you know what... The title is not important.

Jon: Ok? I think I'll know the title when you start singing. (XD)

Damian: Yeah, let's see if you do. Anyways Kent, I mean, Jon. Before I start playing, I just want to tell you something. I'm, not always mean, rude, obnoxious and so on to you. There are many times, and I do mean, many times, where you did help me during my dark times. I was just too stupid to not return your feelings. This song, is not exactly a lullaby, but it's a slow song that can put you to sleep. The lyrics of this song... Maybe you can pretend that it is me, who is trying to tell you something. Something that I could not say in real life. Get It? I hope you will understand the song.

Damian's about to sing a song that is like him talking to me but in a singing form. From the looks on his face, he seemed nervous. I put my right hand on his left shoulder and smiled at him.

Jon: I can't wait to hear it. Just do your best ok. Whatever is It, (yawn) I'm sorry.. Whatever is It, I know you're gonna sound great!

I took of my hands from his shoulder and looked at the clock. It's 6a.m. The sun is about to rise and we are still awake. I really hope there won't be an alarm to wake us up later morning. I think I'll probably get up around 12 or 2 in afternoon. Not sure about Dami tho.

Damian: Ok. (Deep breaths) Here I go. Hope you like it.

Damian placed his chin onto the chinrest, his fingers on the upper strings and his bow is on the lower strings. He is all set to play. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Then he opened his eyes and began playing.