Birthday imagine for Jan

#imagine you were spending your birthday on tour with your boyfriend Ashton and the rest of the boys. It was the first time touring with them but of course it was fun and you loved every moment of it. You were currently asleep on your own bunk on the tour bus but you were quickly awoken by the loud scream of happy birthday. "What the hell?" You asked as you sat up and saw your 3 best friends and boyfriend holding a cupcake with a candle. "It's your birthday silly!" Ashton said as he leaned forward to kiss your cheek. You smiled and hugged them all before blowing out your candle. "Thanks guys, that was really sweet of you," you smiled as you snuggle into Ashton's side. "No problem Jan," Luke smiled. "Okay, get ready and then we'll go out to your favourite restaurant," Ashton said before leaving with the rest of the boys. You quickly got dressed into a pretty summer dress since you were in america and it was quiet hot. "I'm ready guys," you smile as you play with your curly hair. "Well don't you look hot," Ashton smirked as he started making out with you. "Ew guys. Can you not do that in front of us," Calum said as the rest of the guys pretended to throw up. You giggled and blushed whilst Ashton flipped them off. "Okay guys we should go eat since we're performing later," Michael said. You nodded and took hold of Ashton's hand before walking out of the tour bus. The boys took you to your favourite restaurant where they had the workers bring out a proper cake and sing to you along with everyone else that was there. You stayed cuddled into Ashton's side for most of it because you hated this much attention. After eating you and the boys walked around the city you were staying in where you ran into a few fans. They asked you to be in the pictures too and you happily agreed. Before you knew it, the boys had to get back to the tour bus since they were opening for 1D. You stayed backstage with them until they had to go on stage which you obviously watched. They sang a few songs before speaking out to the crowd. "Hi guys! How you doing tonight?" Michael asked and they all erupted into a fit of screams. "I'm assuming that means good?" Luke chuckled. "If you guys didn't already know, we are 5 Seconds Of Summer," Michael said and the crowd screamed like before. "Alright guys, today is a special day.. It's Jan's birthday and I've got a special present for her so I'll need you guys to give her a warm welcome so she'll come on stage okay?" Ashton said into his microphone. The whole crowd screamed before you were dragged on stage by a security guard. "A-Ash.. What are you doing?" You said as he looked out to the thousands and thousands of screaming girls. "Well like I said I have a special birthday present for you," he said before moving from his drum kit. You watched him walk over to you and drop down on to one knee. "Ash... W-what are you doing?" You stuttered out to him. "It's not an engagement ring. It's a promise ring," he said as he took out the black box with a silver ring along with some diamonds around it. "A-and what are you promising?" You asked quietly. "To be the best boyfriend... To always be there for you even though I'm always away on tour and to just make you happy when I can," he smiled. You were in tears at the moment along with many girls in the audience wishing they were in your place. You nodded as you put out your hand for him to slip on the ring. He stood up and held you around your waist whilst doing a little spin. "Awwwh! Wasn't that cute?" Michael said. He finally placed you down before leaning down to kiss you which was caught on the big screen. "Ashton is so getting laid tonight," Calum said and that made you blush like crazy. Ashton glared at Calum before going back behind his drums. You waved to the crowd before disappearing off stage again. "Sorry about that guys, I just wanted to give Jan loads of attention for her birthday today even though she hates it," Ashton giggled. "You've had your moment, can we start performing again?" Michael asked. "Of course! This is Good Girls are bad girls that haven't be caught," Ashton said before they started the song. For the rest of the concert you had a massive smile on your face as you looked down at your new promise ring. Later on that evening #JanHasTheBestBoyfriend and #HappyBirthdayJan were trending along with many vines and youtube videos of Ashton's stunt on stage. You couldn't help but smile and tweet 'Thank you for giving me the best birthday ever @Ashton5SOS I love you so much' which got many retweets and favourites in minutes.

------

A/N don't forget to vote/comment :D means a lot