Preference: He surprises you and the kids.

Ashton: You, your daughter Harmony and your son Dylan were having your weekly movie nights in the living room.

"No Dylan! I don't want to watch James Bond," your 14 year daughter groaned.

"Well I'm not watching Frozen again!" Your 16 year old son replied.

"Why don't we find something we all can watch because I honestly don't want to watch either of them," you say from the sofa.

"How about... The Simpsons movie?" Dylan said. You and Harmony both agreed before cuddling up on the sofa with your two kids.

"I miss daddy," Harmony said towards the end of the movie.

"I know baby. Me too but he'll be back in 3 months princess," you say as you play with her brown curls.

"He's missed so many of my soccer games. It's not fair," Dylan mumbled from the other side of the sofa.

You sighed before going to grab your laptop. "How about we give him a quick skype call?"

Both of your kids nodded at the idea and sat up quickly. You pressed on the call button and waited for him to answer.

"Y/n!!! Is everything okay? How are the kids?" Ashton asks as soon as he pops up.

"How about you ask them yourself," you smile before Dylan and Harmony come into the screen.

"Daddy! I miss you so much," Harmony whined.

"I know princess, but I'll be home sooner than you know it," he said with a grin.

"How long is soon?! You've missed so many of my games dad," Dylan said sadly.

"I know buddy but when I'm back I promise I'll be the loudest dad cheering ," he said.

"Daddy, where are you?" Harmony asked since she could see that Ashton was moving.

"I'm still on tour of course," he said with a grin, indicating he was planning something.

You and the kids spoke to Ashton for a while longer about how the tour was doing and all the different countries they'd been too when suddenly there was a knock at the door.

"Be right back honey," you say before running to open the door.

"SURPRISE!!" Ashton squealed before pulling you into a hug. Harmony and Dylan quickly ran into the hall way to see what all the noise was.

"Dad!" They both screamed before joining in on the family hug.

"Why are you back so early?!" You ask in shock.

"Michael and Luke caught some flu, doc said they shouldn't perform for a few weeks at least," Ashton said as he walked further into the house.

"I missed you so much daddy," Harmony said as she held on to Ashton.

"I missed you too munchkin. I missed you all but now I'm back where I belong."

Calum: Your twin daughters Sage and Saffron were set to be in a school play but sadly Calum couldn't be there because of the tour.

Both of your girls were sad that their daddy weren't going to be there but had to get used to it.

"Mommy, I'm nervous," Saffron said as you fixed up her costume for the play.

"Don'g be nervous Saff, I'm going to right there in the audience," you smile as you finished up.

"But I want daddy there too! All the other kids have both of their parents there," Sage pouted.