Preference: 5sos as dads

Ashton: "And where do you think you're going?" Ashton asks your 14 year old daughter Harmony.

"I'm going to the mall with my friends from school," she smiles, flashing her dimples

"Who are these friends? Have i met them before?" He asks with a stern tone.

"No but mom has and she says it's fine."

"Are boys going to be there?" He asked with a slight frown.

"Um yeah, Jenny's boyfriend is coming with us."

"And how old is this boy?"

"Dad! I'm already late, can I just go?" Harmony sighs

"Just answer the question."

Harmony rolled her eyes before speaking again, "He's 16."

"I'm not comfortable with that Harm, he's 2 years older than you" Ashton says as he bites his lip.

"Well mum already said yes," she groaned

Ashton thought for a moment before he spoke. "Okay fine. But I want you to call me once you get there and text me every so often and when you're ready to leave I'll come and get you."

"Alright fine. Can I go now?"

"Go ahead," he said reluctantly. She smiled widely before giving Ashton a big hug and a kiss on his cheek.

"Bye dad! Love you!" She shouts before heading out.

Calum: Your 16 year old daughter Saffron, had some friends over for a sleepover.

They were all downstairs watching movies, eating popcorn and discussing all the hottest guys at school.

"But what about Ryan on the swim team? He's like the hottest guy at our school," one girl, Emma said.

"No way but what about Jacob? He's in that band... 500 minutes of winter," Another girl, Stacey, grinned.

"Guysss! That's my brother," Saffron cringed.

"You can't blame us that your family is hot as hell," Stacey shrugged

"Let's not even start with your dad," a girl called Melissa said as she fanned herself.

"EW! You all think my dad is hot?!" Saffron asked in shock.

All 3 girls nodded and started giggling.

"You're all gross, I can't believe you. Can we please talk about anything else," Saffron giggled

Just as they were about to talk about the newest trends in fashion, Calum came into the living room.

"Hey girls. Don't mind me, I'm just grabbing something for upstairs" he says as he looks around the living room.

All the girls a part from Saffron were giggling and blushing but Calum was totally oblivious.

"So how has your night been so far? Has your mom ordered you guys pizza? He asks whilst looking for whatever it was he needed.

The girls being girls only just giggled more and tucked their hair behind their ears.

"It's fine going fine dad and yes she has. Have you found what you're looking for?" She asked slightly irritated.

"Not yet, have you seen my fifa game?" He asks.

"It's on the shelf where mum put them," she sighed.

"Oh! Found it!" He grins as he takes the game down.