Preference: Overprotective daddy

Calum: Age 4- "How was school today baby?" Calum asked your 4 year old daughter Saffron.

"It was good! I shared my cookies with Ryan! Then he held me hand at recess!" She giggled as her cheeks went pink.

"And who is the Ryan? Do I know his parents? How old is he?" Calum asked sternly.

Saffron frowned at all these questions because she didn't know how to answer them.

"Calm down Cal, they're only 4 years old," you reassure your husband.

"I'm sorry, I'm just protecting my little girl. I don't want any boys breaking her heart no matter old she is," he said as he picked up Saffron and kissed her cheek.

"Ryan did that as well!" She giggled, referring the the kiss on the cheek.

Calum scowled whilst you laughed at how over protective your husband was already.

Ashton: Aged 13- You and Ashton were cuddled up on the sofa watching one of your tv shows when your 13 year old daughter walked into the living room.

"I'm going now mom, I'll see you later," your 13 year old daughter Harmony said.

"Alright Harm, remember text me when you get there," you said as you blew her a kiss.

"No no no, where do you think you're going dressed like that?" Ashton said as he sat up and looked at Harmony.

"Um out.." She said as she frowned.

"Out where? With who?" Ashton asked as he crossed an arm over his chest.

"To the mall with my friends," she said as she rolled her eyes.

"Like that?" He asked, looking her up and down. She was dressed in a short skirt and tight top that showed an inappropriate amount of boob.

"Yeah... Dad I just let me go. I'm gonna be late," she huffed.

"You can go as soon as you change. You're not leaving the house like that," he replied.

"Mom! I don't want to change," Harmony pleaded as she looked at you.

"It is a little revealing sweetie. Maybe you should put a cardigan on or something," you suggested in a caring voice.

"Fineeee!" She groaned before storming back upstairs.

"You're so over protective Ash. It wasn't that bad," you sighed.

"Not that bad? All the boys would have taken advantage of her! She's only 13 y/n," he sighed.

"I know I know. She'll thank you in the future," you smiled as you kissed his cheek.

After a few minutes Harmony returned in a longer skirt with a top that covered her boobs a lot more. Ashton finally deemed this outfit acceptable before finally letting her go out with her friends.

Michael: Age 16- You and your 16 year old daughter Nichole were getting ready for a date with her boyfriend.

Michael was downstairs when the doorbell rang. He went to open it and was surprised when he saw a teenage boy holding a rose.

"You're here for my daughter?" Michael asked, looking him up and down.

"Y-yeah, I'm Jake. It's nice to meet you Mr Clifford," he said as he put out his hand for Michael to take. He shook it and invited him into the living room.

"So Jake. What are your intentions with my daughter tonight?" Michael asked.

"W-well um I'm taking her to the movies then for something to eat," he said nervously. Michael nodded and continued.