Birthday imagine for Charlotte :)

Spending your birthday with your boyfriend Luke was the best thing you could ask for.

He came back home especially just for your special day since he had a few days off.

You were currently cuddled up in your bedroom with Luke's long limbs tangled along with your small ones.

Your head was pressed firmly against Luke's so you could hear his steady heartbeat.

The light softly peered in through the curtain windows, slowly waking you up.

You shuffled against Luke's tight grip which instantly woke him up too.

"Good morning princess.." Luke smiled as he kissed your nose softly.

"'Morning," you mumbled as you rub your eyes softly.

"Happy birthday Char.. I have a special present for you!" He grinned before getting out of the bed in only his boxers.

You smiled as you watched Luke run around your room, looking for his well hidden present.

"Got it! Okay, close your eyes.." He said as he walked back over to the bed.

You closed your eye like he said, waiting for the next instruction.

"Put out one of your wrists for me," he said next.

"Um okay then," you said in confusion as you put up your right wrist.

He opened up a small box and gently placed a silver bracelet on your wrist.

"Okay.. You can open your eyes!" He beamed.

You slowly opened your eyes and gasped when you saw the silver bracelet.

It had small diamonds around the edges and he had Char with an infinity sign then Luke engraved into it.

"Oh my god Luke! I love it," you gasp before throwing your arms around him.

"I'm glad you like it!" He smiled before kissing your cheek. "Right, you stay here because I'm going to make breakfast for my princess."

"But you can't cook Luke," you giggle.

He paused for a moment before speaking. "Well um, you can help me?"

"I'd love too!" You smile before getting out of bed in Luke's 'You complete mess' shirt and some pyjama shorts.

"You look so good in my tops babe," he smirked.

"So you keep saying," you say before walking out of your bedroom, swaying your hips knowing Luke was watching.

"You're such a tease Charlotte," he groaned once you both reached the kitchen.

"It's my job baby." You smirk. "So what are we cooking?!"

"Um i was gonna make pancakes. Is that okay?" Luke asked

"Of course," you say before trying to reach the flour.

"Awh you can't reach it," he teases.

"You just do this on purpose," you mumble before you start pouring the flour into a bowl.

"So what else do you have planned for today?" You ask as you start mixing in the other ingredients.

"Well since I know you're not into all that romance. I invited the boys over so we can have fifa marathons along with other games... Unless you don't want that. I-I can take you out if you want. Ugh I'm such a terrible boyfriend. I should just take you to a restaurant like any normal guy," Luke rambled.