You're friends but have sexual tension

Ashton: Since 5sos were your best friends, you always joined them on tour.

You were at the venue with them since you didn't wanna stay in the hotel alone.

Ashton was sound checking his drums at the time but he was shirtless. Wow.

"How'd that sound babe?" He smirks at you.

"Great obviously," you smile.

"Come back stage with me?" He asks

"Yeah sure."

You both head back to Ashton's dressing room where he shuts the door and locks it.

He started taking off his jeans, leaving him in just his boxers.

"Like what you see y/n?"

"Uh.. Um y-yeah. I mean uh," you stuttered as he moved closer.

His upper body was shining with his sweat. His biceps were a lot larger than you remembered.

"I see you staring at me all the time y/n," he whispers as he presses you against the wall.

"N-no. I don't.." You try to defend but it doesn't work.

"It's okay babe... I feel the same way about you," he says as he starts trailing kisses along your neck

"A-Ash. W-we're friends," you moan out.

Just as he was about to reply, the door to the dressing room opened to Luke and Calum.

Ashton quickly moved away from you.

You coughed and fixed your hair over your neck.

"I'm uh, I'm gonna go watch Michael sound check," you quickly say before leaving.

Wow... What almost just happened there?

Calum: The boys were on a break in LA so you and them decided to stay at their home.

You and Calum decided to go in the pool whilst the others were inside gaming.

"I love it here in LA, it's so beautiful," you smile as you swim around the pool whilst Calum watched you.

"Not as beautiful as you in that costume," he winks

"Oh shut up. You're such a boy," you laugh.

"No, I'm being serious. You look great in that bikini y/n, let me show you how good you look," he says as he moves closer to you.

"What do you me-," you start but stop when you feel his boner against your bum.

"C-Calum. We're not alone," you groan as you turn to look at him

"That only makes it hotter y/n," he said as he put his arms around your waist and squeezed your bum whilst biting your neck softly.

"That feels so good Cal," you moan out

"Just wait until I'm inside you," he whispers in your ear making you shiver into his arms.

"Um guys?" You hear a voice say

You and Calum quickly pull away from each other to try and act as if nothing happened.

"We um, uh nothing. Sorry, I'm gonna go to my room," you say as you quickly get out of the pool, grab your towel and run back inside whilst your 4 best friends watched.

Luke: Being best friends with Luke Hemmings had it's perks, number one he was in a band and number two his mum was a maths teacher so he was great at maths.

You had a maths test coming up soon so being the best friend he was he offered to tutor you.

You were currently up in your bedroom trying to understand the Pythagoras math theory.

"Ugh Luke, I don't get," you groan as you put your head on the desk.

"Come on y/n, let's just go over it again," he smiled before putting his arm around your back.

"Not every one is a genius like you Hemmings," you tease as you turn to face Luke which left a small gap between you both.

It fell quiet and the both of you kept looking at each others lips.

"You know... If you get these questions right, I can think of a way to reward you," he smirked, putting his hand on your face.

"Oh really? How would you do that?" You ask smugly whilst licking your lips purposely.

"Maybe I could show you a sneak preview?" He says whilst slowly leaning in closer to you.

You smiled as he got closer but just as he was about to press his lips to yours, the door opened.

"Luke, y/n, dinner's-" your mum said. "Did I just interrupt something?" She asked when she saw how close the two of you were.

"Um no mum. We'll be right down," you sigh as you move away from Luke.

Your mum nodded and went back downstairs.

"We can get back to studying once we've eaten."

He nodded and followed you out of your bedroom. Neither of you mentioning what almost happened.

Michael: being good friends with Michael meant you would spend 3/4 of your time playing video games.

You were currently at his house, dressed in nothing but one of his over sized flannels whist playing Mario kart.

You were currently beating him and he was getting frustrated.

"How are you even this good y/n?!" He groaned as he tried to catch up with you.

"I have my ways Clifford," you smirk as you cross the finish line.

"HA! I win! I win!" You cheer

"I hate you. You suck," he pouts

"Nah you love me Mikey," you giggle as you sit on his lap

"Hm that is true. I do love you," he laughed as he put his arm around your waist.

"Of course, you're my hot best friend," he grinned as his hand ghosted towards your bum.

You rolled your eyes once you realised his hands were on your ass.

"Are your hands comfy down there?" You tease but honestly it was kinda turning you on.

"Mhm, don't mind me," he said as he put his hand under the flannel.

"S-should we do this...? We're best friends," you mumble as you feel his hands roaming to the front.

"Maybe we should change it to best friends with benefits?" He smirked.

"I surprisingly like that idea... Perhaps we should head upstairs?"

"Let's go," he smiled as he lifted you up and took you up stairs to finally do the dirty.

----

This one was requested as well so I hope that was good :)

You can request stuff at my twitter @5_sauceimagines

Vote/Comment :)

Until next times xxxx