Preference: His thoughts when seeing you walk down the aisle.

A/N- This one was requested. I hope it's what you wanted :D

----

Ashton: As soon as the wedding music started playing, Ashton was a sweating.

No way was he going to marry the girl that used to tease him in kindergarten. 'I can't believe this is happening. I'm marrying the girl that used to bully me all the time. God she's beautiful. This can't be happening. After today she'll be mine forever. I'll never have to worry about loosing her again. I'm so excited that she's finally becoming Mrs Irwin.'

Calum: 'Shit, shit shit. I've forgotten my vows! She's so gorgeous though. Her smile, her eyes, her hair,her body... Wait no, I'm not going to think about that now. I'll save that for later. But is this actually happening? The girl that rejected me 4 times is marrying me in a matter of seconds. Oh shit! I still haven't remembered my vows... Guess I gotta wing it'

Luke: 'This is it.. Oh my god y/n is going to be my wife. How is that beautiful girl going to be my wife? She's so amazing and I'm just me. I don't even understand why she chose to date me. I mean our band kinda sucked but she believed in us and stood by us all the way. She's a pretty amazing girl and I can't wait for our baby to call her mom and for me to finally call her my wife.

Michael: 'HOLY SHIT BALLS! Y/n looks so hot. How the fuck is she going to be my wife? I remember beating her up in year 7 but she fought back and that's when I knew it was true love. When I found out she played video games and ate pizza I knew she was the one for me. All we do is fuck, eat pizza, play fifa and now I get to do that for the rest of my life. Michael are you crying?! No that's not punk rock of you. Stop being a pussy and finally marry the girl of your dreams'