How you meet Luke

It was during the earlier years of high school when you met Luke. People kept making fun of his green glasses but you defended him because they were kinda cool.

Ever since that day, you and Luke stayed friends. You would sit with him during class and at lunch where he introduced you to his friend Calum.

You spent the rest of high school being friends with them and added other friends to the group. Michael and Ashton.

They eventually formed a band called 5 Seconds of Summer and you supported them right from the start.

When One Direction offered to take them on tour, you joined along too which is where your relationship started with Luke.

There had always been a spark ever since you defended him but neither of you had the confidence to say anything.

It took a little convincing from the rest of 5SOS to get Luke to ask you out but he finally did.

He took you out to a nice little restaurant in London, since that's where he asked you out.

The date was absolutely perfect and by the end of it you were boyfriend and girlfriend.

Things didn't really change after that, only apart from the kissing on a daily basis.

Being Luke's girlfriend was amazing, he treated you like a princess, like every man should.

As the years went by, you and Luke stayed together. You did break up here and there because of the distance but got back together again.

On your 5th anniversary together, Luke proposed to you on stage in front of everyone.

You obviously said yes and another 5 years later you were married with 2 beautiful daughters and another son on the way.

Every morning you wake up, you thank yourself for complementing those ridiculous green glasses 10 years ago.

-----

A/N sorry if that's not what you wanted 😬 i kinda got writers block so I apologise.

Send in other requests?

Don't forget to vote/comment 💕