Tay's End

GET READY FOR A ROLLERCOASTER

"VIRGIL?!" Roman said and looked at where Tay and Virgil once stood. He fell to his knees and started sobbing. Logan clung to Patton and sobbed into his shirt.

"Patton p-please. You're all I've ever wanted. All I've ever needed. Please." Logan said choking through sobs and tears. Patton woke up coughing and looked up at Logan.

"W-Where's Virgil?" Were Patton's first words when he woke up. Logan breathed in surprised.

"He stabbed himself and Tay and they disappeared. He's dead Patton." Logan said sadly and Patton shook his head and winced harshly.

"He's not dead. He took them somewhere." Patton said looking up to the blue emerging from behind the dark clouds that were evaporating.

"What are you talking about?" Roman said looking over at Patton. Eyes were red with the residue of tears.

"If what Logan said is what I heard. He took them into.. astral plane to make Tay more like a dream and stunt his power. This could destroy both of them and Virgil knows this." Patton said. Logan looked at Patton's bleeding arm and Roman picked up the red sash that was abandoned on the ground.

"Here." He handed to Patton and Patton wrapped up his arm.

"Thank you Roman. Virgil will be okay. Let's go tend to the village. Tay's magic has been reversed all thanks to Virgil." Patton said slowly getting up with Logan's help. Roman looked at the place Virgil once stood and then turned to walk with Logan and Patton. Patton gave Roman a soft smile.

Virgil was thrown off balance as he looked around the astral plane. Tay was a little ways away from Virgil. Virgil scrambled to his feet preparing for anything.

"You're a fool. You think this can prevent me from destroying you?" Tay went to use magic but it lit up and flickered out.

"It can stop you but not me. I'm not going to kill you Tay." Virgil said looking at him. Tay looked at Virgil in bewilderment then laughed.

"You and your chivalry." Tay said in a menacing tone. Virgil kept a close eye on Tay and what he was doing.

"Don't you see? You can get rid of me now Virgil. You can save yourself and your kingdom just by destroying me." Tay said put his arms out in a mentioning way.

"So go, savior. Kill me." Tay said and Virgil shook his head.

"I'm giving you a chance Tay. Turn yourself around and come back to the kingdom. You can start a new life. With a new true love. With new happiness." Virgil said trying to think of what Patton would do.

"DON'T YOU SEE?! PATTON WAS ALL I EVER WANTED! LOGAN TOOK THAT AWAY FROM ME! STARTING OVER WOULD BE PRACTICALLY IMPOSSIBLE! YOU'RE SUCH A FOOLISH MORTAL!" Tay snapped and Virgil kinda staggered.

"Tay, understand that I'm trying to help you. You can't change the past but you can start over with a new future!" Virgil said as his hands started glowing purple. Tay's eyes began to glow magenta.

"Your foolishness astounds me Virgil." Tay said in an almost deafening tone of voice. Virgil held his hands over his ears.

"I don't think you get it. In the end we will both die when this astral plane collapses. You will never see your friends again." Tay said as his hand began to glow as well.