B-b-b-boyfriend

Notes: Welp, I hope ya liked the first chapter, let's move on! ADSKKHDJBDJDH IM DEAD INSIDE

Chapter 2

"Okay. Time to go," I sigh.
"Squeee!" Laffe squeals. "Get excited!"
"I know, I know," I say nervously.
"Don't worry, I won't be listening in through the walls." I look at him, disappointed yet proud of Laffe's oui oui baguette wit.
I begin to walk out when Laffe stopped me and gave me a bouquet of roses.
"Why do you just have this?" I asked, giggling.
"Always prepared, mon ami," he said.
I took a deep breath and knocked on Alex's door, gripping the roses in my sweaty ass hand. Oh my god. I'm into this guy. I gulp and wait for Alex to answer the door. Behind the door, I hear a loud sigh and a gulp. Then, the door opens.
"H-hai, Laurens," he smiled. He was wearing a blue and white button-up that showed off his body and hips and-oh god, back to reality, Laurens, c'mon.
"Hi, Alex," I blurted out.
"Come on in," he said, walking inside as I followed. His dorm was nice and neat, except for the fact that papers and notebooks filled and filled with words laid scattered on the two desks in the room. But it was cute. I could tell that he moved them for me.
Alex grinned and sat on the couch. I blushed. He patted the seat next to him and I sat down.
"S-so what's up?" I asked and leaned back on the couch. I felt right at home right away, but my awkwardness still showed through.
"Not much. So where's your dorm?" he asked. I just realized that I actually hadn't checked my schedule yet.
"Uhm..." I looked at the paper in my pocket where my dorm was written down. "Room 572."
"Oh, that's right down the hall!" he beamed.
"Really? Cool!" I smile wide.
"We should go check out your dorm!" he suggested excitedly.
"Totally! I wonder who my roomie is!" I exclaimed and stood up with Alexander.
"Hope it's not a douche! Ha!" he teased. We walked over and I unlocked the door. As soon as we walked in, there were bags all over the place, and music playing. Alexander looked at me as if to say 'good luck.' I walked into the room where the music was playing with Alexander following close behind.
"Hey," I say and look back at Alex real quick.
"Hey, 'sup," the boy in the room didn't look back at us, he just kept his eyes glued to the TV, playing video games.
"John Laurens," I said, walking in closer to him and putting a hand out for a handshake.
"Lee. Charles Lee," he said carelessly, ignoring my hand.
"Alexander Hamilton," Alex said, and from the look in his eyes, he did not like this guy. And frankly, neither did I.
"'Kay," he said. "Bye." Alex and I looked at each other and walked to the other room. As soon as we closed the door behind us, we burst out in laughter.
"Lee," Alex mocked. "Charles Lee." We laughed hysterically again.
"Hey, how about I help you unpack?" he said and gestured to my huge kanken on the floor of the room.
"Yeah, sure!" I say happily. So we begin unpacking everything from my bag one by one.
"Woah, nice!" Alexander said as he held up my Carheart jean jacket.
"Thanks! I got it at the Buffalo Exchange in Philly one time," I reply.
"Cool," he smiled his cute, kind smile and felt the fluffy off-white lining before hanging it up on my clothing rack. I took out some clothes and other stuff from my old room, organized them up on my shelves and in my wardrobe. I look over at Alexander, who had been suspiciously quiet for over a minute now. I look over, and he's holding my little gay pride flag. I. I just came out to this guy. Alexander was quiet, and he finally looked over at me. Oh no.
"Uhm, that's just, uh...." I start. We look at each other, and he sticks the flag in my puffy hair. Slowly, he leans into my face, and I lean in too.
BANG, the door popped open, startling us both enough to hop up and back away from each other.
"Hey, you need to get groceries because I sure ain't doing it- wait- HAHAHAHA! You two- ha!! This has me fucking dead! HA!" he yelled and burst in annoying laughter.
"W-why should uhm, h-he have to get groceries? It's... y-your dorm t-too," Alex stuttered awkwardly.
"Oh, how sweet, steppin' up for your b-b-b-bb-boyfriend!!" he laughed.
"Shut up, Lee," I state.
"Oh, no, the little fag is telling me to shut up! So scary!" Lee mocks and leaves, closing the door behind him. Alexander reaches over and takes the flag out of my hair and places it down on the night table.
"Wanna go, um, back to your apartment?" I ask awkwardly, scratching the back of my neck.
"Y-yeah, sure," he replies. He can't even look at me anymore. I grab my sketchpad and we walk back to his dorm silently and we say goodbye and part ways. I go straight back to Laffe's apartment.