wowee hammy gettin hawt

Notes: just some boys getting ready for a date :')

Chapter 14

Alex POV

I got home at almost 12:30 and began to plan my date outfit. I sighed. I didn't have much to wear. I didn't exactly grow up with fancy clothes.
FROM: me TO: horsefucker herc
Hey, could you and Laffe help me out? I've got a date with John tonight
FROM: horsefucker herc TO: me
YES COME OVER NOW
My heart raced and I ran down to Laffe and Herc's dorm, thinking about the love of my life the whole time.
"So you have a date with Johnny boy?!" Laffe squealed.
"Oh my god I can't even believe it!" Jefferson mocked.
"Oh, I forgot, he's in your dorm," I say snarkily.
"Yup, you know you love me," Jefferson says in his annoying little voice.
"Well, ANYWAY, we have some clothes set out for you," Herc interrupted.
"One condition; you must give us a fashion show!" Laffe giggled excitedly. I walked into their bedroom and tried on the first outfit. It was a periwinkle blue button-up and some black khaki pants. I liked it, but what'd I know about fashion? I stepped out into the living room.
"Baise..." Laffe began. "Wow." 
"You like it?" I asked. 
"Don't bother trying the rest on, that's hot enough," Hercules gapes.
"Hey!" Lafayette says, offended.
"I mean it's a hot outfit!!" Herc defends. Laffe snarls before letting a smile come across his face.
"I don't understand why you try to impress that gay ass bitch," Jefferson crosses his arms.
"Dude. I literally saw you making out with James Madison yesterday!" I exclaim.
"HOW DID YOU-"
"YOU WERE IN PUBLIC YOU ASS!"
"That's fair," Jefferson admits. It's 1:30 pm, and John should be getting home right about now. I grab some of Laffe's extra flowers and nervously walk back to the dorm.
"Don't look," I say to John. "I'm already dressed for our date."
"Me too," he says in his sweet, sleek voice.
"Okay, on three we look," I declare. 
"3...2...1.." we say and turn to each other. I see John Laurens in a burgundy colored button up, blushing red as my eyes in the middle of finals week. I blush harder than he does and lay the red roses on the desk. Then I walk back closer to John, taking his hands in mine. He spun me around and dipped me, then laying a soft kiss on my lips.
"You look fantastic," he whispered to me.
"You are fantastic," I stood straight, went up on my tiptoes and smooched him on the cheek.
"I made reservations for six, okay?" he explained.
"Okay, baby," I cooed and kissed his cute, freckled nose.

Notes: ahhhh short chapter but I wanted their date to have its own chapter my dudes. Also almost 100 views woop. Ugh I try so hard and this fic is going no where. I won't discontinue but yeah no one is reading this shit skree ❤️luv y'all tho