*angry political screaming*

Notes: AHHH sorry for not updating. Every day I pasted the chapter into here but then I'm all like 'nah I don't wanna edit.' Oof. That's why imma post double chapters today.

Chapter 16

John POV

That night, Peggy texted the squad.
FROM: AnD PeGgY TO: squad
Hey guysss wanna come over and hang
FROM: Lizamon roll TO: squad
WHEN DID I SAY YOU COULD HAVE PEOPLE OVER!!!

AnD PeGgY REMOVED Lizamon roll FROM THE CHAT

FROM: AnD PeGgY TO: squad
ANYWAY who wants to hanggg
FROM: alexander babygirl TO: squad
I have schoolwork...
FROM: me TO: squad
Lexi you're going with me
FROM: babygirl TO: squad
Fine darling
FROM: horsefucker herc TO: squad
WE'RE HERE TOO
FROM: me TO: squad
Consider yourself lucky with your dry ass romance life
FROM: baguette boy(laffe) TO: squad
I'm offended
FROM: horsefucker herc TO: squad
Don't worry, baby, they're just jealous ;)
FROM: alexander babygirl TO: squad
EXCUSE ME
FROM: AnD PeGgY TO: squad
YO SHUT UP ABOUT YOUR ROMANTIC LIVES AND COME OVER ALREADY
FROM: maria tin foil TO: squad
we have the best romance life tho
FROM: alexander babygirl TO: squad
OKAY WE'RE COMING
FROM: maria tin foil TO: squad
That's what Peggy said last night ;)
I sigh.
"Alex, we should go before Maria gets into details," I call out.
"Fine," he says smirking, shirtless in the doorway.
"Put on a shirt, Lexi, we'll continue this later," I roll my eyes and lightly shove him back into the bedroom. He sighs sarcastically and throws on my favorite turtle sweater.
"No beer, okay? We're gonna have some fun tonight," I wink, watching and savoring Alexander for the final moments that I can see his abs.

Timeskip bc god damnit I deserve a time skip for once owo

"Yo, Alex, dirty truth or dare?" Peggy asked drunkenly.
"HELL YEAH!" Alex screamed. "DARE!"
"I dare you...to whisper something to John that you think," she began. Oh shit, this won't be good. "Will turn him on."
"Deal," he says, grinning at me before leaning in and whispering, "do I make you blush, daddy?"
My cheeks flushed red before I took the short boy by the collar, pushed him down against the floor and pressed my lips into his. I heard to snapping of pictures and glance over to my friends, still locked lips with Alexander. Peggy has her phone out recording, Herc is taking pictures, Laffe is taking freaking polaroids, and Eliza was watching like a statue, red in the face, from the top of the stairs.
"I just wanted a glass of water!" she cries, flipping up her hands and running back up the steps. 
"That was hot, Lexi," I whisper before hopping off of him. I look over to him, grinning, and see him blushing and looking back at me dreamily.
"Ahem," Alex clears his throat, "Angelica, truth or dare?"
"Truth, I ain't doing any of that shit," she fake pukes as she points at Alexander and I.
"Umm... tell us your kinks OR remove thy shirt," Alex declares.
"Uhh...I dunno..." Angelica seemed puzzled.
"OH I KNOW! IT'S-" began an extremely drunk Thomas Paine, to which Angelica slapped him straight across the face.
"NeXt," Angelica says quickly before pointing to me. "John truth or dare?"
"Truth," I say cooly.
"Weirdest place you've, y'know, and been caught?"
"Oh, easy," I say, looking over to Alex. "Campus roof, caught by Thomas Jefferson, leading along James Madison, half clothed," I say proudly.
"Oooooh," they all gasp drunkenly except James Madison himself, who just blushed furiously, then got up and left.
"We gotta go," I admit, winking slightly at Alex.
"Awww okay see you tomorrow," Peggy sighed. We went back to our dorm and as soon as we got in, I pinned the little boy on the wall, then began to lead him to the bedroom.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)