da real lams fluff

Notes: was that cute? I'm not very good at lovey dovey stuff ok ;-; anyway here you go i guess just some adORABLE LAMS also is it just me or do you just really want a relationship like theirs that's weird i should shut up

Chapter 12

John POV

"Hey, babygirl?" I ask.
"Yeah, babe?" he replies.
"Adventure time marathon tonight? I'm too tired to go out tonight, and we haven't cuddl-"
"I'LL MAKE THE POPCORN!" he yells, smooching my cheek and heading into the kitchen. I giggle.
"I'll put it on," I sigh happily. I grab some blankets and snuggle up on the couch with Alexander. I look over at him. He's smiling gratefully as he nuzzles into my shoulder and kisses my neck.
"Dammit, I love you so much," he turns my head and kisses me passionately.
"What the heck I gotta do to be with you?" I whisper thoughtfully.
"Nothing, babygirl," he returns my nickname, "just be the way you are tonight." The episode was the Fionna and Cake, the one where Fionna and Prince Gumball go to the Ball together. I mouth the words.
'Fionna, there's something I want to tell you,' I whisper.
"I feel...like nothing was real...until I met you," Alex hums and half-sings along.
"I feel like we connect and I really get you," I say, cuddling him even tighter. We both hummed some more lyrics.
"Because the way you look tonight..." I turn to him and sing sweetly. "Silhouetted, I'll never forget it," god, he really did look so beautiful.
"I love you so much," he says, eyes shimmering.
"I love you more," I object.
"Wanna bet?" he flirts and grabs me by the collar.
"I won't let anything in this world...keep us apart..." I whisper-sing and connect our lips with love. Alexander trails off my lips and kisses me all over. I giggle and pull him into my lap, kissing him on the top of his head. His hand trails onto my stomach, as he circles around my abs. I hold his sides and lean my head on his shoulder. God, I don't deserve someone so amazing.
He pecks my cheek. You know what's so sexy about him? He cares about me, and that's fucking hot. I grip his red cheeks smash my lips into his messily.
"You're so cute," he sighs and kisses back.
"You think this is CUTE? Damn, I was going for hot but go off," I shrug and pin him on the couch, him giggling and giving me dozens of little kisses.
"Naw, you're a cutie," Alex declares and smirks at me.
"You're the cutie, Lexi," I tease.
"I guess we'll both have to be cute," she smiles and leads me to our bed. I take off my shirt and feel Alexander cringe at the feeling of the scars on my back. I flinch, even at Alexander's soft touch.
"Oh, babe, I hate that he did that to you," Alexander sighs and lays a hand carefully on my shoulder.
"Eh," I shrug.
"You're safe was now," he whispered.
"Yeah, well you ain't safe from me!" I laugh and bite his lip as I lean in for a passionate kiss before bed.
"Muah, good night," Alex smiled his cute ass smile and we layed in bed together, hand in hand, until we drifted off into sleep.