About that...

Notes: I think I like that last chapter. It's almost midnight ahh! I need to charge my computer before I can keep writing so brb make ur predictions before I go writing crazy again <3
Hai I'm back I decided to sleep instead of completely dying so I'm back! Welp let's go!

Chapter 6

Laurens POV

"My dad..." Lee says.
"What happened to your dad?" I ask.
"I ain't tellin, fag," he states. "Sorry, force of habit..."
"How bout' I make you some food, asshole?"
"...Okay." I smile at him and pull out my phone.
FROM: me TO: baguette boy(laffe)
Could u bring over the special tea from Peggy to my dorm? Jerk roommate is sad boye
FROM: baguette boy(laffe)
Yeah sure, player ;)
I laughed and headed to the kitchen. I'll make some pasta, I think. Knock, knock, Laffe was at the door within a minute.
"Hai!" he said as I opened the door. He stepped to the side, and Alex was there too.
"Hi, guys, come on in," I say and head right to the kitchen. Alexander stays next to Laffe as they begin to boil water with my old rose gold teapot.
"What's up with that guy?" Alex asks.
" I...I dunno," I say. "But I'm making pasta. Get me the eggs?"
"Mhm," Alex says, likely still wondering about what happened to Lee.
"How do you even make pasta?" Alexander asks me, laying the eggs on the kitchen counter.
"Just eggs and flour. Lay the flour on a tray or something," I explain and pat a ton of flour on the marble countertop. Alexander nods. "Then you make it into a volcano," I show him.
"Okay. What next?" He asks, showing interest with his sparkling green eyes.
"Yo, could your love fest hurry a little bit? I'm hungry," Lee complains, then sniffles.
"Yeah, yeah," I continue, "then you crack in the eggs. Then, just knead it and roll it out. Wanna try?" I ask with a sweet smile.
"Yea!" Alex exclaims.
"And about those letters you left me..." he begins, then simply leans in and kisses me with his soft lips. I'm startled at first, then I kiss back. I cough and laugh awkwardly, still smiling.
"I'll just help laffe with the tea..." I blush furiously and walk briskly to laffe, who was sitting at the table, giving me a raised eyebrow and a great big smirk.