One 하나

"Jin-Oppa?" Lara called out as she entered the room.

Jin looked up and peered over through his thick-rimmed glasses. It was more for aesthetic purposes rather than for its magnifying functionality.

"Yes Doctor?" Jin answered sheepishly.

Lara sighed at the way she was addressed. She continued pacing back and forth while simultaneously lifting up different items and looking underneath them.

"Have you seen my phone?" Lara asked him, her voice was laced with pure exasperation.

"You lost it?" Jin asked her as he got up to help her find it.

"No. The maknae line hid it. I am pretty certain. Jimin came into my office earlier this morning, for his annual shot. Jungkook and Taehyung were tailing behind him for no apparent reason.. I found it suspicious but they insisted that Jimin was afraid of needles and needed them there. Which was technically true. I have never heard a man his age scream that loudly while holding onto two other men in the room. Anyway, an hour after everything was over I realised that; my phone was missing." Lara explained as she gave Jin a tired look and continued, "Can you give my number a call? It's not on silent mode. Makes it easier for me to find it."

Jin nodded curtly as he typed down her number on his phone and dialled Lara's number up. Shortly after, they heard a muffled vibration and the generic ring
tone from a popular smart phone somewhere close by. It seemed to be coming from one of the hanging coats on the coat hanger. Jin and Lara rummaged through each and every one of the coats before they dug out her white smartphone from; Jungkook's coat pocket.

Lara sighed out in relief before she thanked Jin and muttered incoherent cuss towards the maknae line for wasting her time.

Jin looked on towards the back of her head before he chuckled loudly and shook his head. She had used up the remaining 5 minutes of his break, but he did not seem to mind. He stretched out as he prepared himself for his next schedule.

==================

"Lara?" Hoseok called out loud.

"Yes?" Lara answered distractedly.

"You do realise that you are wearing a flower crown on your head? Not to be judgy or anything, but it kind of clashes with your surgical scrubs. Don't you think?" Hoseok asked her as he eyed her outfit. His hands that were holding onto a pile of paper shifted noisily underneath them.

Lara was wearing her usual light green scrubs, her hair was tied up in a low, lazy ponytail behind her. Instead of wearing surgical scrub cap, she had a flower crown adorned on her head. A peculiar sight; Lara was always serious looking. She hardly smiled unless needed be. Her outfit showed her lack of enthusiasm in dressing up. She would sometimes come into work wearing casual and comfortable looking shirt and pants or worse, in her surgical scrubs attire. She had never worn anything feminine ever since she stepped foot into that building.

"I lost a bet." Lara shrugged as she signed some forms, "Is that pile of documents for me?" Lara asked Hoseok in an attempt to change the current topic.

"Yes." Hoseok answered politely and handed her the documents before he continued, "So...."

"No. Hoseok-Oppa. It's bad enough that I have to wear THIS on my head. Knowing who was the one who I lost to would make things inevitably even more tormenting than how it already is. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have got some work to do." Lara said out firmly as she turned her wheeled office chair around, signalling Hoseok to leave her office.