Five 다섯

Right after Jimin crashed onto Lara's unmade bed, he fell asleep. Working the entire night had taken a toll on his body. While he slept, Lara applied the special ointment on his bruised jaw cautiously and carefully, not to wake him up. Jimin chuckled in his sleep as he said out, "That tickles."

Lara giggled, wondering what he was dreaming of. He looked as innocent as a young child, his chestnut coloured hair gleamed under the gentle glow of the sun rays. She trailed her finger across his cheekbones and slowly down his slender nose. When she realised what she was doing, she stopped and released her fingers from his face. She stood up abruptly and walked into her kitchen to prepare breakfast for them, right before she did, she heard the soft vibrations of Jimin's phone in his coat. Curiously, Lara looked over to find a familiar number calling Jimin's smartphone. She was certain the call was NOT for Jimin. She picked it up hesitantly.

"Namjoon." She greeted.

"You remembered my number." Namjoon exclaimed, impressed.

"How can I forget? Yours and Yoongi's are like the only numbers that I have in my contact list, if you count out insurance agents and property agents. I only saved their numbers so that I could block them from calling me. The two of you were my only friends." Lara said out gently.

Namjoon kept quiet. He swallowed the horrible sinking feeling in his throat, breathed in and focused in the matter at hand.

"Where has he taken you?" Namjoon growled.

"I brought Jimin to my place. He is exhausted. I am giving him a medical certificate to rest for the day. I will be at work in a while." Lara exclaimed before she sneezed.

"Lara? Are you okay?" Namjoon asked, the anger within him disappeared almost instantly.

"Yes." Lara exclaimed, "The office was not exactly warm last night and Yoongi's blazer alone was not sufficient. Listen I got to go.."

Namjoon breathed in before he said the words that he knew he would regret later, "Stay at home. You aren't fit for work. I will get one of the Doctors to cover your schedule. I will visit you later." He then hung up.

"Visit me..? He doesn't even have my current number." Lara spoke out loud.

Jimin stirred a little in his sleep and Lara shut her mouth with her right hand and crept out her room quietly.

==================

Namjoon walked briskly from one foyer to the next. Everyone bowed upon seeing him as a sign of respect whenever they saw him, he barely heed any notice towards them, he walked as fast as his feet could carry. The duo that he would be meeting in a while were his top priority. He pushed down everything else that he was supposed to do. He needed to meet the two men urgently. Under normal circumstances, he would call them into his office, but his office was filled with top notch security surveillances that recorded  both audio and visuals alike. The place where he was headed to, had security footages but not as advanced as the one he had in his main office. He could get away from having them recording down his conversations with these two men. He entered the kitchen to the sound of a man nagging in a high pitched voice.

"Yah! Not only do you disrespect me by not calling me HYUNG-NIM properly with the correct pronunciation and dictation, now you are telling me that the gift I bought you, looks CHEAP?! I bought this with having only YOUR BEST INTEREST IN MIND! YOU ate my ENTIRE BAG of takoyaki the last time we went to Japan, that's why I bought you these baby octopuses! And you are such a damn SLOB that I bought a WEEK'S SUPPLY OF wet wipes! You ungrateful little MIDGET!" Jin's voice got higher by the minute. He spoke at rapid speed that made him sound like he was rapping the words out.