Sixteen 열여섯

All 7 men were grouped up in the living room, to discuss the ultimate plan before Chul gets there

All 7 men were grouped up in the living room, to discuss the ultimate plan before Chul gets there. Yoongi suggested that everyone in that house should be informed of what was happening- no more secrets. He knew Lara would not like the attention, but everyone in that house deserved to know the truth. She could not hide it anymore, she was too weak to even move. Jin, Hoseok, Tae Hyung and Jungkook were getting worried and speculating the worse scenarios in their heads.

"So... Dr Kaiser is not... pregnant?" Tae Hyung confirmed.

He received a whack on the arm by Hoseok who was nearest to him, "You doofus! Whose child will it be?!"

Tae Hyung rubbed his now, sore arm and shrugged as he pouted, "Well.. I thought it was Jimin's.."

"WHAT?!" Jimin yelled out.

".. that was before Jiminie gave her the cold shoulder, so Jungkook thought, Jimin found out that Lara was impregnated by Senior Supervisor Min, that was why Jimin got jealous.. but then.." Tae Hyung gulped when his eyes met up with unimpressed looks from both Jimin and Yoongi.

"Then, Deputy Director Kim was acting all weirded out whenever he saw Senior Supervisor Min, so Jin-Hyung thought that maybe Deputy Director Kim had a one-off with Dr Kaiser..." Tae Hyung finished, he was was given a hard glare by the trio involved in the story.

"Idiots." Hoseok grumbled before he sighed out loud. The puzzle pieces were now starting to fit, it was suffocating to be in the same room with people who were quarrelling and most of them did not even know what the problem was; at least they were in the loop now, Hoseok found them all finally United.

"She is dying?" Jin spoke out quietly as he looked at the room door that had Lara in it.

Namjoon nodded solemnly, he eyed Jin as the elder started to sob silently.

"Take my life.." Jin sobbed, "I am just an insignificant Chef! Jimin and Jungkook has abs.. Senior Supervisor Min is a badass, Deputy Director Kim has a literal fine ass.. Hoseok and Tae.."

The rest just sweat dropped when they heard Jin rambled on, he was comforted by Namjoon, in an awkward manner; Namjoon kept patting Jin's back wordlessly.

"How do you feel about all this?" Jungkook directed the question towards his two superiors and Jimin.

Jimin promptly looked away from Jungkook, while Yoongi maintained his placid expression, Namjoon cleared his throat and spoke out, "We are clearly unpleased with the situation at hand but this isn't our decision to make. It's Lara's. She.." Namjoon was interrupted by a sudden explosion which came from outside the house. The group of men flattened themselves quickly against the floor to avoid getting hit in case the cause of the explosion were gunshots.

"AGENT PARK!" Yoongi barked as soon as the explosion died down and they heard chanting coming from outside- they were chanting out Lara's name repeatedly. "Go to Lara, NOW! Bring Jin along with you! The rest of you, grab the tranquilizers! Shoot each of the undead, DO NOT MISS YOUR TARGET. GO!"