Four 넷

Namjoon chuckled quietly to himself. His mind reminisce back to the time when everything was easier, less complicated, back when everything seemed to make sense.

Namjoon was lying down on one of the bleachers at the basketball court. He had just ended reading an entire medical book that emphasised different bizarre and unique research that have ever been attempted by men. Some sounded really dumb, in Namjoon's perspective. Cloning was one of the things that did not interest him, his mind flitted through each one of the research that he had been reading until it focused onto one interesting research that had not much details documented on it ; genetically mutated cells. A scientist from Uzbekistan did a research on enhancing cells, genetically mutating them to boost their healing properties. Not only that- whoever he performed this research on would be able to heal another just by direct physical contact or transferring of one's DNA to another. There was a disadvantage of the experiment though; the patient who was healed by the subject would be heavily reliable onto the subject. They would be addicted to the subject. No names were written or further details were provided. It did not help that, while he was thinking hard about the research that he wanted to do a case study on, there was someone dribbling a ball at the court. Namjoon knew it was an inevitable activity since he WAS at the basketball court, but the only reason he was there because he knew, he checked to ensure that was the only time it was vacant because during that particular time block- there was a lecture for every class. It could only mean one thing; the person who was dribbling the ball skipped his or her lecture just like Namjoon. But Namjoon's case was special, he was asked to leave the lecture hall. He answered every question throughly, he even demonstrated how to identify the intricate arrangements of a cytoplasm under a microscope; it annoyed the professor greatly that he gave Namjoon the rest of the hour off. That was when he found this peaceful place. Well, it was peaceful until someone decided to actually skip their class and have a quick game of basketball.

Namjoon gave a disgruntled sigh before he sat up to have a clear view of the new occupant there. He looked up to see not one, but two, of what seemed to be first year students. A lady with tousled hair hastily tied up in a high bun wearing the University's standard issue hooded sweatshirt and black yoga pants was shooting a basketball into the net; with not much success while a 20-ish aged man with dyed blonde hair wearing a plain black t-shirt and jogger pants was dribbling another Basketball.

"Feeling better?" Blondie guy asked his female Friend.

"No." She exclaimed out loud. "It doesn't help that I suck. Badly. Yoongi, I am bad at everything! I suck at shooting basketballs, studying, suck in giving a proper presentation without tripping, stuttering, embarrassing myself..! I- I'm.."

"Because you are Lara KLUTZER." Yoongi exclaimed in an amused voice.

Lara stopped shooting basketballs. Her entire form had sullen as she looked down towards the ground, her Basketball dribbled noisily as it rebounded against the hard concrete. Yoongi then stopped dribbling as he used his shooting elbow in tight to his hip, and kept the ball balanced on his finger-tips on the bottom of the basketball. He brought it it up even with his chin and bent his knees, crouching. He then did an impressive jump shot and the ball entered the hoop in one-effortless throw.

"You can perform surgery almost instantly." Yoongi continued before he shot another ball into the hoop again as the ball dribbled noisily against the ground he continued again.

"You console random little children in the clinic that we are attached to, even when that was never in your internship contract, they were not even your patients.." Yoongi's Basketball has now entered the hoop, as he retrieved the next ball, he tossed it towards Lara who was now looking at him. She caught it clumsily.