Nine 아홉

"I understand we have to bring Kim Seokjin along because it is HIS house, but why do the three of you have to tag along?!" Yoongi pointed out in annoyance.

They were in Namjoon's huge 7-seater MPV and were headed towards Daecheon Beach where Jin's beach house was located at. Upon hearing that Jin was forced to bring his two superiors there, Tae Hyung, Jungkook and Hoseok decided to tag along.

"We have been eagerly waiting for this day to come again! We love Jin-Hyung's beach house!" Tae Hyung exclaimed happily.

"But we are NOT on a vacation. There is a confidential Mission that we need to address..." Namjoon interjected irately.

"Popsicles! Lime flavoured popsicles! Can we stop by for some of that?!" Jungkook asked excitedly as he pointed to a petrol kiosk, completely ignoring Namjoon altogether.

"If we do, will that shut you up?" Yoongi asked him hopefully.

"Fat chance, Senior Supervisor Min. If anything, it will just drive him even crazier- sugar rush." Hoseok replied. Hoseok was only there because he was supposed to go on a half-day leave but was dragged by Tae Hyung and Jungkook to the MPV. Admittedly, he did not mind it much, he had no plans for the day to begin with.

"Then, the answer to your question, Agent Jeon, is NO. Agent Kim, stop dramatising out the scene from the drama series; 'Hwarang' through your reflection in the rear glass window, it is creeping me out. Namjoon, wake me up when the ride ends." Yoongi ordered his superior before he adjusted his seat back and almost immediately slept.

==================

Lara

Years before I was born, my biological father; a brilliant scientist from Uzbekistan, invented this potion. He tested it on various subjects by directly administering them. It failed multiple times. A prestigious laboratory from South Korea read about his interesting research and decided to provide funding for his research.

Right after he came here, he did further tests which suggests that he was required to inject the potion on a patient to provide stability for his experiment. He met my mother, a junior scientist from Busan and had me shortly after. My birth was planned from the beginning, they wanted a voluntary participant and they had one. My Mother died after giving birth to me. I was immediately injected with the potion after I was 3 years of age. I never had a normal childhood. I was always sent to the laboratory using painful methods.

Once I was 15 years of age and was able to fully transfer my DNA through kissing, they intentionally caused harm on a few participants just to get me to heal them.

One day, they wanted to test out their theory on 'reviving'; they stole a fresh corpse that had not been claimed by their family from the hospital. They brought him to me, after kissing him, he revived and the Scientists were overjoyed.

They celebrated that very day saying that they we were involved in a revolutionary experiment that could change the world. What they were not aware of was the fact that the person who I revived was Kang Chul. Chul was an emotionally unstable man. He killed multiple students, adults, senior citizens. Chul was given the death penalty on that day that the scientists decided to steal his corpse.

I had just finished taking a shower when I bumped into him at the laboratory and all hell broke loose. He became demented and chased after me. When he could not get a hold of me, he destroyed everything in his path, right before he got his hands on me, my biological father locked the entire facility with himself in it. He told me across the glass panel that he had been the worst father there is, this was the best that he could do for me. To set me free. I watched as Chul killed him from the glass panel. I ran away from that place. A few days later, I read that the laboratory was involved in a freak accident, the entire place blew down into pieces. I guess my father might have set an explosive to destroy the place.