Fourteen 십사

"How many houses do you own again?" Namjoon asked Jin as the latter shrugged his shoulders and tossed Namjoon's keys towards him.

They have finally reached one of perhaps a hundred, of Jin's residence.

"Who cares? Let's just enter the damn house, I need ice pack pronto." Hoseok grumbled in an annoyed tone. He was sporting a huge bruise on his left eye, and a swollen jaw.

Yoongi and Jimin looked equally bruised, especially Jimin, while Lara looked refreshed from her sleep.

"Remind us to never bunk in with you in the near future if we to ever go on a camping trip." Jungkook chimed in as Tae Hyung winked towards Lara's direction.

Lara bowed for the longest time and kept on apologising for her bad sleeping behaviour. She went up to Jimin and held onto his jaw as she sighed, "Yours is the worst, I am sorry, can I kiss it better?"

Jimin immediately perked up upon hearing those words, he was about to reply to that immediately before good old Yoongi interrupted.

"Stop apologising. Are you well? You look pale." Yoongi asked Lara gently as he shoved Jimin aside.

"Never better." Lara replied, she was smiling but her smile did not quite reach her eyes, Jimin noticed this immediately and interrupted Yoongi.

"Hey, maybe you just need to freshen up a little, take a shower..?" Jimin suggested but stopped when Yoongi eyes him wearily.

"She CANNOT take a shower in MY and Namjoon's presence, Agent Park, in case you have forgotten this interesting detail." Yoongi snapped out crossly.

"Pinch your noses then." Jimin retorted which earned him a hard glare by Yoongi.

Sensing a quarrel was about to break in between them, Namjoon pulled Yoongi by the arm while Tae Hyung pulled Jimin from the back.

"Let me go, Namjoon." Yoongi ordered the younger male.

"Tae, let me just KNOCK some MANNERS into his head~!" Jimin begged as he tried to swing his arms free away from the other male.

"ENOUGH!" Lara's usually soft voice bellowed which rendered all of them frozen from their respective spot as they looked at her form. Jin's spoon filled with creme brûlée dropped noisily onto the floor.

Lara looked pretty pissed as her face contorted itself into a frown, "We have some SERIOUS fucked up issue going on out there and this is the best that we can do? Fight amongst ourselves?! Get a grip the two of you. Jimin, I am fine, I would like to work on finding a cure to this catastrophe before things get out of hand. Namjoon, shall we?"

Namjoon nodded awkwardly as he slowly released Yoongi from his grasp and trudged himself towards Lara. Lara immediately threw him with facts of what she had done so far and the ingredients they needed to recreate an antidote that might work.

"Senior Supervisor Min." Jimin called out towards Yoongi who looked up to him icily, "Let's talk."

"Uh- No way. The two of you are NOT GONNA BE LEFT ALONE. Lara will most possibly kill us by reversing what she did to me. Judging by her 'sleep fight' I won't be surprised if she CAN do that as well." Jungkook mused.

"Lara CANNOT claim someone's LIFE you idiot. She can ONLY genetically heal or revive but not CLAIM a person's life!" Yoongi growled lowly towards the younger male.

At that very sentence, Namjoon looked up towards Yoongi. He gave Yoongi an odd look. The same kind of look he used to give whenever he was coming up with something mind blowing. Namjoon excuses himself away from Lara and asked Jin for a laptop that he can get access to.