Seven 일곱

Jimin and Lara arrived Daecheon Beach around 3 hours later. The beach was located in the City of Boryeong in Chungcheongnam-do Province. Jimin recalled every nook and cranny that the little city had to offer. Where he could get the best food, best place to drink but best of all- the beach. He drove slightly north off of the beach and headed towards a simple and unpretentious beach house with white walls, cane furniture and wooden floors. Behind it was an undeveloped hillside of olive groves, umbrella pines and cypress trees.

As soon as the car stopped, Lara got off and followed Jimin to the front porch. Jimin used a smart card to tap onto the digital door lock which unlocked itself with a "beep" and gained access to the two guests.

"Lara." Jimin started as he shut the door behind them.

"Jimin. I- I am not ready to talk about it." Lara spoke out defensively.

Jimin smiled and nodded, he walked towards her and gave her right shoulder a squeeze, "I know. I was about to tell you.. That you are not allowed to enter the kitchen under any circumstances. I don't think Jin-Hyung would be too pleased if we burn his house down. There's a grocery store not far from here. You go and freshen up while I get something for us to eat. Sounds good?"

Lara nodded quietly, she turned around to see Jimin walking away from her, right before he headed towards the door, Lara called him, "Hey, Jimin?"

Jimin stopped dead in his tracks and turned to face her, "Yeah?"

"Thank you. This means a lot to me." Lara exclaimed as she bowed down towards him.

Jimin simply smiled before he left the house.

==================

"Leeks? Oh they are over there Son." The nice old lady pointed towards the rows of baskets that was located outside her store.

Jimin went out and checked out the leeks, he took the one which he concluded as the freshest before he dumped it in his basket and made payment for everything there using cash. He knew Namjoon and Yoongi would try to track them down using every possible means. Therefore, he had to limit himself from using any wireless transactions.

Jimin walked over to Lara's car, walked to the passenger seat at the back, opened up the door before he dumped the eco-bag filled with groceries on the seat. One of the potatoes rolled down under the seat.

"Wonderful." Jimin muttered as he bent down to find the potato. He reached out and grabbed onto a folder. He held onto the folder and pushed it in further. Jimin felt the edge of potato, he used the edge of the folder to roll the potato above it before pulling the folder and potato out together.

"Got you! You little mite!" Jimin yelled out happily, he pocketed the potato just to be safe. He was about to keep the folder back in its place but stopped when he read the title located on the folder : "Farrah Kauthar Confidential Report"

Why would Lara keep her patients' confidential report in her CAR? If it was in her office it would make sense, but in her car? Out of curiosity, he flipped it open and read through.

Patient Name : Farrah Kauthar

Research Content Material :
Enhancing genetic mutation in the macrophages (healing) cells.

Basic Item/Equipment:
Patient (Farrah Kauthar)
(Potion)

Procedure:
Chemically infusing (Potion) into patient.

Tests:
1. Transferring of DNA through blood transfusions.
2. Transferring of DNA through sputum (saliva)