Eight 여덟

Lyrics in bold taken by Cypher 4 (BTS)

==================

"Then break up with me!" Jae-In yelled through the phone.

"It's not that easy!" Yoongi yelled back.

Yoongi heard Jae-In sob through the phone, "Don't you see, Yoongi? You can't have the best of both worlds. I love you. But if you have another in your heart then I don't think I should be selfish."

"She doesn't love me." Yoongi said out flatly.

"And that's why you are holding on to me." Jae-In figured out as she said it out loud.

Yoongi kept quiet, he loved Jae-In just as much as he loved another. How could he let either one of them go?

"I am sorry Yoongi. But this can't go on any further than this. We are officially through." Jae-In exclaimed firmly before she hung up.

Yoongi threw the phone across the room as he opened up his stash of alcohol and deep underneath that stash was a strong drug that was given to him by a Senior that got kicked out of the University. The Senior, Heechul, said all it took was one dose of it and Yoongi would be high- he would forget everything. Yoongi took out the drug, he had two with him. He exhaled and swallowed both of them at the same time.

It took him one hour to become undone, he had removed his shirt and pants, leaving him in his boxers, as he was feeling extremely warm. His breathing was erratic, heartbeat was paltipating madly. He kept jumping in his room while rapping versus of a song that he was currently blaring in full volume in his room.

Back back to the basic
Microphone check
Call me a crow tit or badass
Yes in this rap game,
I'm the generous one
To rehabilitate the rap man who began to slack
Is my first plan hashtag
Sucka betta run gang gang in insta
That's their life,
My life is just day by day
Payday, paycheck, rolex on my wrist
Click clack to the bang hang

He was in his zone- in his own world. His mind was really fuzzy, he could not focus on anything other than the rap. While he was immersed in his own world, he became unaware of the presence of another being in his room.

"Yoongi! Yoongi! SUGA!" Lara yelled loudly as she held onto his arm firmly and turned him around. What she saw next shocked her.

Yoongi's eyes had gone all the way up before he tossed his head back, fell backwards while bubbles foamed out of his mouth.

"Yoongi!" Lara called out urgently, she pushed his entire body to the side so that he would not choke onto his own saliva. Once she was done though, she realised that Yoongi had gone completely still. She turned him around so that he faced upwards.

"HELP!" Lara called out, but it was the holidays and only a few student stayed back in the dormitory. They were practically alone. Lara checked for a pulse, but there were none.

"Where the hell is Namjoon when you need him?!" Lara sighed out loud, ever since she had healed Namjoon, he was usually within a kilometre radius range. But not on that particular day. Plus, her phone was not with her, she could not call him for assistance.

Lara knew it was inevitable, she would not let her friend die. Not if she could help it. She sat next to him and kissed him just like how she did before with Namjoon.