Chapter 10: Ghost

- You are sick! I give up! You've scared too much! This girl exasperates me to the highest degree

- You are sick! I give up! You've scared too much! This girl exasperates me to the highest degree. The little blonde that Adam had brought back for the game is apparently not fond of the challenge that is attributed to her. I hear them arguing in the hallway of the house we share.

— Oh, do not get carried away! It was not that bad! The voices are getting closer to the main living room. Adam and his friend are not aware that I am here too .

- Are you joking? You made me jump from I dont know how many meters high! The girl keeps screaming and breaks my ears. She also breaks my balls, but I will avoid telling her. I decided to stay calm and watch the show.

- You strongly exaggerate the situation! It was not so high! I burst out laughing, it's so funny. Worthy of a reality show.

The girl turns to me and immerses her eyes in mine. She is confused.

- You're all crazy! Do not come near me anymore! I'm leaving! She turns her fingers towards us two, which is worth another laugh.

- Damn ... She is so boring ! Said Adam throwing himself on the couch the opposite of mine.

- And that's why, my dear, I don't have a girlfriend! I light up a cigarette and I feel someone sweep it from my mouth.

- Not in the living room, Jake! order April.

I roll my eyes, annoyed by her maternal instinct. Since she moved in with us in our home. I live a real hell. Well , we live a real hell.She is always on our backs and I have more than enough. In addition to spending this journée with April, the house has become a real hotel. Everyone enter and return as he wishes. Believe it or not, I'm averse to that.

- You know you're pissing me off? And again, I am polite. She throws to me a nice finger of honor and she sits right next to me. Is she obliged to land a few inches from me? Does she know the living space? Or the personal bubble?

- So, where are you with Eden, for your challenges? Her is voice filled with innuendo that irritates me. Where am I with the girl? Nowhere and I don't care. This toddler nearly killed me last week with a bedside lamp. Who did she think she was ? Wonder Woman?

- This girl disgusts me! Seriously, April, could you not have chosen another victim than this girl ? I light another cigarette up but she gives me a huge blow and the cigarette falls to the ground. Damn, they are expensive!

- Do not talk about her like this! You don't know her.

She scrupulously pleads the case of a teenager she knows neither Adam nor Eve.

- Because you do? You don't know anything about this girl. Nobody knows her. I declare to her with a disdainful tone.

- Listen, Jake! Eden is a nice girl and you, you are execrable with her! I do not even look at her. I don't need it. I guess she's showing on her face.