Chapter 19(Edited)

Disclaimer: I don't own Kuroko no Basket 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Normal P.O.V: 

Its been a whole week since the band had their opening concert. Its a Monday morning and Kuroko is getting ready for school along with his boyfriend, Akashi. This week, is the last week before the Christmas break, meaning its exam week. 

*time skip* 

"Sei-kun do you think coach told everyone in the team? cause I kinda have a feeling that she was at the concert." Looking at Kuroko, he responded dis-pleasingly " sadly I feel like she did, your, not the only one who had the same feeling that she was there. I also feel like she wasn't the only one at the welcoming concert and knowing her she defiantly will take advantage of you being wealthy and famous. " Kuroko signed and looked down Akashi cooed pulling him into an embrace continuing their previous conversation. 

Kuroko's P.O.V: 

I looked down with a little sadness, I spend a whole year building this team and with trust. To think that Riko would think to take advantage of me and my family's wealth! Like I was going to tell them about my fame when the time came right, but this is just ridiculous. How do I know this? Well, my sister, Tetsuna went to the school to give something to the principle, and when she was coming back to the car, she stopped by the gym and overheard everything even the part where Riko said that she'll take advantage of the situation. When Tetsuna came back, she told everyone about the situation including our parents, and since then, they have been working on the transfer papers along with the other GOM parents. I checked the time and was that I have 20 minutes to get to school and deal with the drama for the day. " Sei-kun... I'm a little scared about the situation though.... they're my friends..." Sei kissed my forehead " I know Tetsuya, but true friends won't take advantage of people just because they are wealthy and famous.. don't worry things start to happen, the GOM and Taiga will be there for you along with your family. " 

"You know what Sei-kun, I don't care if they find out or not, I am graduating early so who cares" Sei nodded his head and smirked. I smiled and kissed his lips, and together we went to school. On the way to school, I smirked to myself this week would be very interesting... 

TO BE CONTINUED

________________________________________________________________________________

what'll happen this week? 

Will Kuroko quit basketball once again? 

Will the GOM become a team once again including Kagami?