Introduction(Edited)

Warning: I DON'T OWN KUROKO NO BASKET!

Hello me fellow readers! I'm Peacetaker and this is going to be my very first fanfiction. There are going to be bad grammar and misspelling. Kuroko is going to be 17 years old in this story. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

---- Normal P.O.V----

Kuroko Tetsuya is well known as the phantom sixth man of the Generation of Miracles and the shadow of Seirin. But what they don't know is that he's a famous idol across the whole wide world. Kuroko goes by the name ' Kuro Suya ' who has an amazon voice and produced over thousands of songs that made were placed as # 1 around the world. Kuroko's family is super-wealthy, because his whole family is famous around the world as chefs, brands, jewellery stores, etc. that are well known in almost every country/state in the world (most of Europe, Japan, America, Mexico, etc ). Kuroko loves to sing. At the age of 6 he started to sing then at the age of 14 he wrote his own songs and performed in front of crowds with his siblings who were also talented. When kuroko turned 15 he got a contract with the CEO Music industry. But  2 years later he stopped singing to play basketball where he meet the GOM,  Ogiwara, and Seirin. 

TO BE CONTINUED...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------