Chapter 12(Edited)

Disclaimer: I DON'T OWN KUROKO NO BASKET!

 One More Time 7Lions

I changed a bit of the lyrics

---------- Kuroko's P.O.V ---------- 

After school ended, I was dragging Kagami-kun to the school gates were my driver. As we reached the gate, I spotted my siblings standing in front of the gates.  " Tet/Tetsuya/Onii-san/Brother you're finally here we have been waiting for like 20 minutes already ". I sighed thinking, ' I always knew someone wouldn't believe that I'm telling the truth '. My sister and brother's noticed this and sent me a worried glance. " I'll tell you in the car, and by the way, Sara-chan went to the mall " as a reply they just nodded their heads in an okay sign. Putting my bag in the trunk, Tetsumi asked " so what is it that you want to tell us? " calming myself self I answered, " my friend over here don't believe that I'm Kuro Suya ". They sighed once; after I told the story my twin said, " well what song are you doing to sing? ". I stayed silent thinking for a second before answering " I think I'll sing One more Time that I wrote last year when I was betrayed ". They nodded their heads along with Kagami-kun. It was quiet until we reached home which was like 30 minutes away.

When I reached the mansion, I looked over and see Kagami-kun. " Kagami-kun are you okay? " I asked a little worried for some reason. " KUROKO! THIS IS YOUR HOUSE!?IT'S SO BIG ITS A MANSION!! " my idiotic light shouted, while I block my ears. " Kagami-kun please stop shouting we're right next to you," I said bluntly. 

" Kagami-kun have I introduced you yet? " I asked he shuck his head. " Alright Kagami-kun this is my twin Tetsuyu Kuroko," I said. After introducing my sibling, I walked Kagami-kun to my studio with Tetsuyu and Tetsuko following behind. You know my light is sometimes pretty stupid why? Because I remember introducing my sibling in the gym when they first arrived at practice, but I just chuckled to myself quietly) and continued walking into the recording room, I nodded my head after placing the headphone on my head. As a response, he put his thumb up and started to play the song while Kagami-kun was sitting in the chair next to Tetsuyu and Tetsuko. 

                                                 " How do you catch a falling star?

                                                     How do you fix a broken heart?

                                  How can we go back to rewrite this from the start

                                      Back when our world glowed from just a spark

                                                       Stuck inside this atmosphere 

                                                    Watching my light just disappear

                            And all the things that I've forgotten while you were here

                                                  Now I remember them all so clear. "

As I started to sing, I remember my time back in middle school when my closest friends all left me except for Sei-kun. Just singing this song made me tear up. It just reminded me of the painful memories that I wanted to forget. That's why I don't sing this song a lot. 

                                                           " Just give me one more time

                                                            I'll swim through the high tide

                                                                 I'll stand on the front lines

                                                           I'll give it all just to see your face