Chapter 21(Edited)

Disclaimer: I don't own Kuroko no Basket 

---- 6 Month later------

Normal P.O.V: 

It has been 6 months since the incident has happened with Seirin. Kuroko and Akashi and the rest of the family including the GOM have gotten closer. Kuroko's family has taken in the rest of the GOM and thinks of them as family. Kise and Aomine got engaged, Murasakibara and Himuro are dating along with Midorima and Takao.  

The two new members of the family were born. Both of them were boys; the oldest is Laito and the youngest is named Ayato. Laito has silverish blue hair and black eyes, while Ayato has silver hair and blue eyes. Kuroko and Akashi graduated university in America along with Aomine, Kise, Midorima, and Murasakibara. The Kuroko family decided to move back to America, so as a gift to the homeless people in Japan, they gave the mansion to a homeless shelter and also left $5 million yen in their name. They were extremely happy and grateful to the Kuroko family and always will be. The butlers and maids also moved to America with the family to start their own career while still serving the Kuroko family. So far, everything was great. 

Kuroko had gotten over the whole event. After 3 months, Kuroko and everyone else (Kagami, GOM, Hyuuga, Kiyoshi, Izuki and the rest of the former basketball team) graduated with amazing grades. He still talks to everyone except Riko of course (A/N what a bitch she was). After the basketball disbanded, everything went downhill for Riko, she started failing her classes which she made a take another year in Seirin to graduate.  She lost all her friends and crush. She attempted to create another basketball team, but it didn't succeed, because everyone didn't want to join and hated her. Riko's father was disappointed in his daughter. And so, Riko was forced to redo another year of school without having friends or making new ones. She was forced to give up the Wintercup trophy, so not it belongs to Kuroko. Oh well, she had it coming. 

--- America --- 

Akashi's P.O.V: 

I'm bringing Tetsuya to a lovely park its August so the sun was out shining over the trees there are people walking their dogs and couples chatting. Why did we come to the park? Well because I'm going to propose to him, and finally make it official. But of course, I got permission from his parents and siblings. Not going to lie, but I'm very nervous... what if he says no? No Seijuuro! Don't think that!

" Sei you seem nervous, is something wrong?" My beautiful angel spoke softly. "No nothing is wrong, I'm just thinking" I leaned over and kissed his cheek. When we finally arrived at the spot in the park, I gently tugged Tetsuya's wrist and pulled him to a white screen that I had Murasakibara and Aomine set up for me. It was just a white sheet that reached from one tree to another, I also had a projector screening a video of the both of us together over the years playing. I looked at Tetsuya to only see widened eyes. " Sei-kun what is this?" He asked.

I let go of his wrist and pulled him facing me. " Tetsuya ever since I have met you since we were kids, I haven't taken my eyes off of you. And I love you so much, the moments we have together, the laughs we have with our friends and the love that we have for each other". I bent down on one knee and took out the box. "Tetsuya will you marry me?" he was crying so much and nodded his head ' yes! yes, I'll marry you Sei!!!'. I put the ring on his finger and kissed passionately "I love you so much, my beautiful angel". *click click* "yey finally kurokocchi and Akashicchi are finally engaged!". Looking behind me, I saw the rest of the Generation of Miracles and my soon to be stepbrothers and sisters taking pictures or videotaping.  

"Finally engaged I thought this moment would never happen" Tetsuna spoke. The rest came out of the bushes and congratulated us. " Wait you guys knew?" Tetsuya asked a little dumbfounded " of course we knew!" Aomine said patting him on the shoulder and ruffled his hair. Slapping his hand away, my angel spoke "please don't do that" Aomine just shrugged his shoulder and walked away to his fiance. " Congratulations big\baby brother," Tetsuma and Tetsuyu said patting his head. " Congratulations Sei, but if you ever hurt my twin baby brother I'll come after your ass an-" Tetsuyu was cut off by jab to his side by Tetsuya who was blushing slightly. I chuckled and pulled him into a kiss and looked at the others who were talking to each other or was cuddling (Aomine, kise). I finally have everything I wanted. To marry Tetsuya and have a family including my friends.  

________________________________________________________________________________ 

The final chapter my cinnamon rolls. I'll post the wedding chapter and the special chapter somewhere this week. I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while I have been very busy these two months and I also haven't had a computer until I got a new one. See you in the next Pedialyte chapters my loves