Drarry- Ice Skating (Muggle Au)

(Warning this chapter is shit. The next one is better)

Draco's P.O.V.

I was skating around the rink when my manager Pansy called me over. I smiled before skating over to her. She has helped me a lot with my career. I really wanted to become a famous skater, but for now I just competed in competitions. I skated towards Pansy and stopped when I was right in front of her. "Hey Pans what's up ?" Pansy was also like a sister to me, we've know each other since highschool, so she and I were really close. "Okay so you know the winter wonderland competition?" I nodded. "Well they called and they loved your audition, but...." She said pulling along the but."That's not good." She shook her head "It's not that bad, but um, they want you to do a duet, since everyone else is doing a solo they want at least one duet.." I groaned. One thing you should know is that I HATE working with other people. They just didn't understand my style. "It's fine we'll figure something out." I said pinching the tip of my nose. I looked up and Pansy looked at bit nervous. "Well the thing is......um y-you know...." "Just spit it out Pans!" "They already gave you a partner for the duet!" She said quickly. I was silent. Not only did these people make me dance with someone, but they also had the audacity to not let me pick me own partner. I gave out an angry sigh. I didn't feel like arguing. If I wanted to become known I'll have to do what they say. "Call the person and tell them to meet us here tomorrow and that they should bring their skates." I muttered out. She nodded with a small smile playing on her lips. We talked a bit tomorrow before she left. I just can't wait for tomorrow. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my bag.

~Time Skip~

I was putting on my skates when I heard the doors of the studio (???) open. I heard Pansy's voice along with a mans voice. I stood up just in time for them to stop right next to where I was sitting. "Ah Draco this is your partner Harry, Harry this is Draco." Harry had raven hair with piercing green eyes. He also wore round glass and I could faintly see a scar on his head which was covered by his messy hair. "Hi nice to meet you." Harry said. I nodded. "Nice to meet you too." Pansy smiled then took a seat.

Harry's P.O.V.

"Okay, so first I want to see what I'm working with and if your skating is......up to standards." Draco said clapping his hands together. Right in to business I see. I rolled my eyes and quickly put my bag down and took my skates out. Draco was a tall blonde with grey eyes that looked almost mercury. Pansy said that he isn't used to working with people so I shouldn't mind him. I was confused at first, but I definitely understand now. I stood up and made my way to the rink. It was quite big. Draco joined me Pansy kept her seat in the chair by the rink. I turned to Draco. "Okay well what do you want me to do?"  "Just skate around the rink, I wanna see how good your balance is." He said flapping his hand as to show I should start. I nodded and started skating around the rink. It was then an idea popped in to my head. I wanted to show Draco that I am a better skater than what he let's me come off to be, so I started doing turns and a few flips here and there. When I was done I stood in front of him and he looked awe struck. "That good enough for you?" I said smirking. He had a twinkle in his eyes which most probably meant a good thing. He gulped before nodding and skating towards Pansy. I must say Draco wasn't bad looking I guess that's a bonus for having to do this duet with him. Maybe things won't turn out that bad.

Lilly-
So this is my first one shot so please don't kill me and tell me if you want a part two. Also I'd like to mention that a few of these will be muggle related. Sorry for those who don't like that. Also I know absolute nothing about ice skating and I'm sorry if I offended any of you.