Blon(BlaiseXRon)- Memories

Blaise P.O.V.

I was sitting at the kitchen counter reading. It was only 6 and I didn't want to wake Ron up so I came to the kitchen made myself some coffee and read. I just couldn't go back to sleep no matter how hard I tried. So I just excepted it and came here. I've been sitting here for about a hour and I was getting tired of my book. I put my book down and looked around when a photo album caught my eye. I stood up and picked it up.

It was the photo album Harry and Hermione got Ron the Christmas before we started dating. I decided not to snoop since it was his private things, but I then tripped , the book falling out of my hands on to the floor. I picked it up and saw a picture inside. It was of Harry, Ron and Hermione all laughing and smiling, underneath it standing 'To friends and memories'. I smiled and before I knew it I stared paging. Every page was filled with Ron and either Hermione, Harry or both. There was also one of Harry and Draco kissing. Underneath it stood 'I wish I had a boyfriend'. I laughed and continued on.

Then, on exactly the next page was of Ron and I kissing for the first time. 'My wish came true!' stood beneath it. From then it was pictures of Ron and I and a few of his friends. Even one of Hermione and Pansy saying 'Finally!' .

I paged more when I scrambled across a few blanks pages then when I turned the last one it said 'The day he became mine forever.' It was blank so this confused me, when a picture floated down and landed right where it was blank. It was me with my back to the camera and a book in my hands..... It was me right now. I gasped and turned around to see something that made my heart swell. Ron on one knee with a ring in his hand. I dropped the album and covered my mouth.

Tears were brimming my eyes. "Um...Blaise Zambini. We have been together for 7 years, and you have given and shown me so much love. I can't ever thank you for everything you did and have done for me. I love you so much there aren't enough stars in the sky or quidditch players in the world to show it. So please let me show you and give you all the love you deserve by marrying me."

I was astonished. Tears were streaming down my face like waterfalls. I fell to my knees and nodded kissing him. Once we pulled away I said "Yes, yes 115 times yes !" I kissed him again. As we stood up he grabbed something behind him and then turned back towards me. "Want to add one more to the memories?" I laughed and nodded. I couldn't ask for a better life.