Drarry- The ride back to London

What would've happened if Luna didn't find Harry after Draco broke his nose. What would have happened if he was just left there under the invisibility cloak, and no one suspected that Harry Potter is still on the train. Well I think this might be close enough.

Harry's P.O.V.

After Malfoy broke my nose and put the invisibility cloak over me I felt the train start moving. I started panicking. I couldn't move so I couldn't tell them to stop and tell them I'm still on the train, so I just laid there hopelessly.

~Time Skip~

I was still laying on the floor when I felt a tingle in my legs and then my hands and eventually I could feel my in tire body again. I stood up the cloak falling off in the process. I went to the window and guessed that we were about half way to London. There was no way they would stop now and go back to Hogwarts. I guess I'll just have to figure out a way back when I get to London for now I'll just try and think of a plan.

Draco's P.O.V.

I was very confused. We were all sitting in the great hall and Potter hasn't shown up yet. I didn't think he would actually go back to London. I thought someone would have found him by now. I looked over to the Gryffindor table and saw Granger and Weasel talking as if Harry was their, like they didn't even care....... What the actual fuck ! They're supposed to be his friend, no best friends by that. To be honest they looked relieved. Now I was furious. It might seem like I hate Potter,  but actually I'm in love with him.
Don't judge me ! I wasn't thought how to express my feelings or how to love someone. Anyways back to the subject, Weasel and Granger they are the worst friends and someone needs to do something about it. So I did something a Malfoy doesn't do or people would expect me to do.

I stood up -Pansy and Blaise looking at me with confused expressions- and walked to the Gryffindor table. Ignoring the weird looks I got, I went directly to Granger and Weasel and did something that even shocked me. I slapped him. I slapped Ronald Weasley. They looked at me in confusion and then I lost it. "Do you not care ! Your -or so I thought- best friend is missing and you don't even care! You probably didn't even fucking notice did you! And I thought I was cold hearted. Harry Potter's best friends didn't even notice he was gone and looked even more pleased with themselves than usual!" When I was done with my rant I heard the doors to the great hall open. Everyone turned to look at who it is and to my surprise it was Harry Potter himself. He had tears in his eyes and I saw Granger and Weasel's expressions turn to shock. That's when a clapping snapped us all out of our shock. It was coming from the Slytherin table, then Ravenclaw, then Hufflepuff and even Gryffindor eventually everyone except me, Granger Weasel and Harry was clapping. When it settled down the person who started clapping spoke up. Surprisingly it was Pansy. "Now that was bravery. Not did Draco just call out two fakes who everyone loved, but I think he just gained Harry Potter's trust." I smiled and turned to Harry who was now stood beside me. "I'm sorry." I whispered, looking down.

Harry's P.O.V.

As Draco looked down I put my index finger under his chin and pulled up. I looked him in the eye and then connected our lips. I knew everything he did was not because he wanted to, it was because he was scared and didn't know how to show how he feels. How do I know this ? The same reason I managed to get back to Hogwarts. Narccisa Malfoy. She found me at Kings Cross and helped me get back to Hogwarts, on the way also explained her sons actions. That's when I realized that I was also actually in love with him. Cheesy I know. We pulled apart and said the one thing I knew for certain. "I love you." And I sealed our lips again.