Drarry- Motorbike

Harry's P.O.V.

It was seven am when I woke up to my alarm clock. I got up and did my daily routine. Shower, get dressed, eat breakfast then go to work. Many people were surprised with my job choice since everyone thought that I would become an auror, but I chose differently. I wanted to do something in the muggle world and just take a break from fighting bad guys. In the end I chose to become an engineer. The reason I chose this was because when Sirius was still alive, I helped him fix up his old motorbike, and when I was at the Dursley's I would find random things I could fix, it became a side hobby. Sadly I stopped when I went back to Hogwarts and started hunting horcruxes. But when the war was over I started taking up my old hobby again and well I knew what I wanted to be. Something about the way things work or how if you connect certain wires it would start something up again, fascinated me.

Now here I am, working in my own garage fixing up an old grandfather clock. I didn't specifically fix cars, I fix different things, so that made my job a lot more interesting. A few minutes later I heard a engine roar then make a sound almost like it exploded. That sound was very familiar to me, especially when I helped Sirius fix his bike. So I quickly stood up and ran outside to be stunned by what I saw.

There was a motorbike like my assumptions, but who was next to the bike was what stunned me. They were wearing ripped, black, skinny jeans with a white T-shirt along with a leather jacket. I could also see a tattoo poking out from under their shirt collar. But the white hair and grey eyes were the details that stood out to me.

It was Draco Fucking Malfoy

(Part 2 ??)