First Day Of School

So, this chapter is the beginning of the story. Lots of changes throughout the story. Make sure you guys comment and vote for this chapter. You don't have to... But, I would appreciate it if you did. Enjoy the story and I hope you guys like it.

 Enjoy the story and I hope you guys like it

This is Xavier

Xavier POV

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuuuuuck."

I rushed to hurry to get clothes on so I wouldn't be late for the first day of school. My other siblings were ready... except me. I was almost ready when someone banged on my door.

"Xavier, stop masturbating and hurry up." Malik said through my door. I opened my door fully clothed and looked at him.

"Don't rush me, ok? It takes time for me to get ready. Unlike you, I actually wanna look good. Looking good is my number one priority." I said grabbing my bookbag and walking to the bathroom to brush my hair.

"Yeah, fingering your pussy is your number one priority." He said snickering. I popped his mouth.

"Don't say stuff like that." He knows that I have a pussy instead of a dick but, he likes to make fun of it. Even though I wanna kill him, he's still my brother.

"Why aren't you dressed? You telling me I ain't ready, but all you have on is an undershirt with no sleeves and shorts." I said looking at him while doing my hair.

"What is you talking about? This my outfit for today." He said. I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Not today it's not. Put on the outfit I laid out for you." I said putting my brush on the counter.

"I don't wanna wear it." He said getting an attitude. "And I didn't ask God to be made, put it on." I said turning off the bathroom light and walking into his room. I opened his closet to search for the outfit.

"Zayy, I don't wanna wear it." He said putting his bag down and sitting on his bed. I scoffed and grabbed the outfit he was supposed to wear. I laid it on his bed and looked at him. He shook his head no and I nodded my head yes.

"Wear it or I'm getting dad." I threatened. He got scared and ushered me out of his room. I smiled and walked downstairs to see my dad snorting crack and smoking a cigarette. I walked past him and went into the kitchen. Rome was sitting on the counter eating my doughnut that I put in the microwave 20 minutes ago.

"Rome, where did my cake batter doughnut go?" I asked him (seriously, those doughnuts are really good.) He looked at me like he had no clue about what I was talking about.

"Ion know. Dksjahrisbfj." He muffled. He was still eating my doughnut. He mouth was covered in yellow icing and sprinkles. His tiny hands had icing on them. I decided to let him slide on this one. I wiped his hands and helped him down. I looked up to see Isabella in a short skirt 1/3 down her thighs. She has on silver stilettos and a gray jersey. I looked at her like she was a lunatic.