No School

Hey guys, I'm back. And, I've changed my mind.

A lot has happened since I've been gone.

I finally have a boyfriend. (We've been dating for a month now)

Lots of promposals and a proposal (high school senior boy married to a college student)

Recently had a lockdown at my school

Fights (had one happen close to me. Almost got hit)

Midterms are coming up (oh Lord Jesus)

Finally finished Grand Theft Auto V (what a game)

My mom almost shot somebody

Family member got arrested (got life in prison)

But, you know I'm fine.

Almost got into countless fights.

Which is what this chapter is going to be about... fighting for who you love.

But, before I let you start reading, just a quick announcement...

Thank you for over 300 reads. I appreciate everyone that's been taking their time to read this.

Monday and Malik's POV

I woke up and Isaac was next to me sleeping. We were both naked so, this had to be the best weekend ever.

I got out of bed and went to my personal bathroom. I had to lock my bedroom door so no one could get in and see another boy in my bed.

Especially, my dad... Oh, Lord Jesus

After I took a shower, I dried off and went into my room. Isaac was still sleep

"This boy, I swear." I shook my head in shame and lightly tapped him.

"Sir, we have school. Imma need you to get up, shower and put clothes on." I said to him

He groaned and eventually got up.

"No, I wanna be with you longer." He put me on his lap. I felt his rock hard member on my leg.

"I know but, we have all the time in the world to do that." I said and he kissed me. I tried to pull away because we had school, but the kiss was too good.

He grabbed my other leg and put it over him so I was sitting on his legs.

I moved Isaac's dick so it was directly under my pussy. He was very hard.

"We have school, you know?" He stopped me.

"Fuck that hell hole." I kissed him deeper and slowly lowered myself onto Isaac's dick. I moaned in our kiss and didn't move because I had to get used to him.

When I finally got used to him, he caught me off guard. He picked me up and threw me on my bed. Then, he got on top of me and re-entered me. I was about to moan, but Isaac put his hand over my mouth.

"Malik, I know this dick is big. But, try not to moan loudly ok?" I nodded and he proceeded to fuck me. I moaned quietly and started to get wet. A few minutes later, he went faster and I moaned louder through his hand. I closed my eyes and tried not to cum... but I failed. I came and it went everywhere. It was the best feeling.

10 minutes later and Isaac came. When he finished, he pulled out and held onto me. He kissed my face and I laughed. He let me go and went to take a shower. I cleaned off and got dressed. There was a knock on my door and I got scared. I walked to the door and opened it.