Wait, What?

Blayummmm. What's up good people? It's ya boi mysteryreader31 and I'm back with another chapter of The Kiss We Shared.

Finally, school is out and I don't have to deal with the demons called students anymore. Also, I can't wait to release You're My D.R.U.G. I might drop it early who knows?

If you guys are enjoying this book, make sure you guys continue to comment, vote and follow me only on Wattpad. Thank you guys and keep reading.

Malik's POV

I couldn't believe it. I was being arrested for the first time in my life, and the police won't even tell me why. All they did was:

Came to the house

Asked where I was

Put me under arrest

Didn't even ask questions

Arrive at the police station and put me in a cell. I tried to get them to tell me why I was here, but they kept dodging the question. I was to he stupid and fight back from being put in a cold ass cell. But, I realized I would be put on restraints and I don't the feeling I can't move any part of my body when I'm tied to something.

"Hey, why don't you come over here and show what that mouth do?" An inmate said and I got disgusted. I made a note to stay away from him.

"No, I'm not interested in you. In any shape or form." I said

Isaac's POV

I was trying to keep everything in my power not to cry because they tooo Malik away from me and I had a whole gun pulled on me.

I didn't stop running until I got to Malik's house. I'm pretty sure Xavier was home today. I ran to the porch and I rang the door bell non stop, hiping he was home and would come answer the door.

Xavier's POV

Romeo was on top of me as we made out. I made sure Adrian didn't come out of his room under no circumstances.

"I'm finna make you mine tonight." Romeo said as he got up and grabbed lube from his pants that were laying on the floor. I was kinda excited to have my first time with Romeo.

"Wait, what happened to waiting until we're ready to have sex?" I asked him remembering what he said earlier today

"I was overprotective in seeing you with your ex. So, the bigger alpha had to step in and protect my baby boy from any danger." Romeo said putting lube on his dick without a condom. To be honest, I wanted my first time to be raw. He slowly crawled on the bed being on top of me again.

"Ready to take this dick for daddy, baby boy?" He asked seductively and I nodded without hesitation.

"Hol' up, you not even prepared. I got you." He said as he went lower and removed my underwear that was covering my secret. I got ready for the embarrassment that was waiting to happen.

Instead of embarrassment, I felt pleasure. Very intense pleasure. It felt so good, I started moaning quietly. I looked down and seen Xavier looking dead at me while he was eating me out like crazy. After a few minutes, I came in his mouth and pulled on his hair and make him go deeper.

When he finished, he got up and hovered over me.

"That was delicious, baby boy. Now, you're officially prepared." Romeo said as he was slowly about to insert his big dick in sensitive pussy. I was about to feel the head be pushed in me, when the doorbell rang. I groaned and got up to put pants on. Whoever this person was, they were ringing the doorbell non stop. I quickly went to the door and opened.