Univited Guest

Xavier's POV

After what felt like hours of driving, the car finally stopped. The blindfold was taken off me and I jad to adjust to the bright sun shining through my window. I looked out my window and seen we were at IHOP (before they started serving all this chicken and burger type shit)

"Why are we at IHOP?" I asked

"Because, I know you love going to IHOP." Romeo said getting out the car and opening my door for me. He grabbed my hand and helped me out

"How'd you know that?" I asked as he closed the door and Malik got out the car. I seen Isabella was too busy texting somebody, so I left her alone.

"Well, it all started when I snuck in your room last night..."

FLASHBACK TO LAST NIGHT

As soon as Romeo reached Xavier's house, he walked around the house to find his bedroom window. He knew Xavier keeps the backdoor unlocked, so he opened it and walked right in, not knowing Malik was downstairs as well while raiding the fridge.

Romeo was about to take one step in the kitchen, when Malik was about to beat him with a bottle.

"Woah, woah. Malik, it's just me." He said to keep Malik from beating the hell out of him.

"Oh, sorry. Man, you know we black people play that shit." Malik said putting the glass bottle down.

"I know, I'm sorry. I was just looking for Zayy's room because he is today and I wanted to come spend a day with him if that's ok." Romeo said

"Yeah, that's fine. Seeing as you came creeping in here like Jason, Xavier would've lost a boyfriend. Be lucky I didn't kill you. His room is upstairs, second door to the right." Malik said going back in the fridge

"Thanks." Romeo said before going upstairs

He silently walked into Xavier's room and closed his door back.

"Look at baby boy sleeping. You so fucking cute." He said to the sleeping Xavier. Romeo put his bag on Xavier's chair at his desktop and used his bathroom. When he came out, he took off his shirt and pants, then laid with Xavier. He put his arm around Xavier and laud there with him. He felt Zayy move and put his back onto his chest. Romeo smiled and kissed his cheek, soon falling asleep with him.

PRESENT

"So, you almost Rome?" I asked Malik

"Hey, he came creeping out of nowhere. So, I used the nearest object within my reach. You're lucky he ain't dead."

"Yeah, but enough all that. Can we hurry up and go eat? I'm starving." I said trying to go into the building, but Romeo kept stopping me from going

"Ah ah, not yet. I wanted to give you something before we went in." He said before taking a small, black box out of his pocket and giving it to me. I looked at it before I opened it and there was an expensive ass watch sitting inside it.

"Umm, Romeo this--. This watch is expensive as hell." I said looking at it.

"I knew you'd like it." He said before kissing me deeply

"Thank you. I love it." I said to him smiling

"Here, let me help you." He said helping me put the watch on.

Eventually, Isabella got out the car wearing a girly biker jacket and ripped skinny jeans.

"Ummm, what happened to the yellow booty shorts you had on?" I asked

"That was Izzy. She was trying to be a hoe to get a man in her life. Isabella looks sophisticated if she wants a man." She said

"Umm ok. Now, can we go inside and eat? I'm starving." I said changing the subject.