A Day As A Philips

So, there are a few problems with the story. To clarify, it's how or the way it was written. I'm working very hard to fix it, in the meantime.

So, this next chapter switches to Romeo's family.  So, don't think that this entire story focuses on one family.

Good news, I'm almost at 150 reads which is a great accomplishment for me. If I can get to a three hundred reads, that would be awesome.

Enjoy this chapter and be sure to follow me on this app and don't forget to vote.

No picture this time. Sorry😓😥

Don't forget to vote and comment

Jordan POV

This boy was so fucking cute. I finally learned that his name was Romé. This school year is gonna be different. I kept stealing glances from this new boy. He was looking somewhere to sit, so I decided to be the bigger alpha and made him sit next to me.

"He can sit next to me, Ms. Jackson." I raised my and pointed to the seat next to me.

"Thank you, Jordan. That's so nice of you." Ms. Jackson said to me.

"You can sit right next to Jordan, Romé." Ms. Jackson pointed next to me. He looked shy and came to sit beside me. 

"It's alright, you don't have to be shy around me baby boy." I said putting my arm around him.

"Ummm hold up, Slim Shady. What you planning? We are not together." He said brushing my arm off him.

"I know we not, but we will be soon." I said rubbing my hands together

"When I see God himself, then I'll date you." He said to me

"How about this, why don't you hang out with me today. If you don't like it, we'll stay as friends. Whaddya say?" He thought about it for a moment.

"Fine. I wouldn't mind if got out of the house for a little while." He said

"That's wassup." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Can we pay attention to the teacher so we can move on with our lives at the end of the year?" He asked.

"Yeah sure."

We started to pay attention and I got bored instantly.

Only 5 more hours of listening to this bitch. Ugghhhh.

Isabella's POV (Don't be mad but I kinda forgot about her)

Finally, I'm back in school with my baddest bitches in the school. No one messes with and we won't mess with them.

"So, what's been going on with y'all?" I asked the squad

"Girl, I've been working like a monkey's ass crack." Mia said

"Bitch, a monkey's ass crack doesn't go to work." Taliah said

"Whatever. What did you do, girl?" Mia asked me

"Well, I've been studying for colleg-" I said before being cut off

"College?! Bitch, please." Aysia said

"What about you, Miguel?" I asked him. He was awfully quiet. Any other time, he's just out there.

"Miguel, what's wrong?" Aysia asked. He was staring off into space.

"Watch this." I said.

"Hey, have y'all seen how big Justin's dick is? He's like 10.5 inches." I said