This Is The End... To A New Beginning

We're gonna start this chapter with a flashback so you'll have an understanding of how Romeo and Xavier were released from jail... and more drama that occurred.

2 HOURS AGO

Xavier's POV

I stayed curled up to Romeo's side as he held on tight to me on the small ass bed. I never thought I would imagine I had to spend a few days in jail because I would never commit a crime. I felt a small kiss on the top of my forehead and I averted my eyes and looked up at the handsome boy before me.

"You keep on looking at me cutely like that gon have you dicked down like never down." He said with his deep, dominant voice that always turns me on for no reason.

"Romeo, we are in a secluded public area where cops can see and hear us because being with you during sex, I get way too loud." I said trying to act tough just like him and he gave me a "Oh really?" type of look before he rolled on top of me.

"Damn Romeo, chill. I was just playing." I said trying to push his big ass off me. Everytime we go through this, it always ends up us fucking. To be honest... I kinda like it. He started giving me kisses on my neck before he put his hand in my shorts. Before he could he could get any more handsy, I stopped him and looked him dead in his eyes.

"Nah, we ain't doing this. For once, I'm standing up to you and it's about time I be the alpha in this goddamn relationship. From now on, you listen to me." I said confidently and without fear. He squinted his eyes and raised his eyebrow at me. I sat back down and just shut my mouth cause I'm not about that life.

"Mhm, that's what I thought. You gon learn one day that yo little tough guy act gon have you not being able to walk for 3 weeks." He said and sat down next to me. I was about to say something, when all of a sudden we heard yelling. All of a sudden, footsteps were getting closer and stopped in front of our cell.

"Ryan?! What are you doing here?" I asked him as I stood up while the cell door was being opened. Without hesitation, I hugged him tightly because I never thought I would see him again

"Well, once I found out and it took me a while to actually believe it, I had to come get you." He said and he hugged me back, although rather too tightly. Our little moment was interrupted by a loud and rather dramatic throat clearing from Romeo. We let go of each other and the moment was rather awkward now.

"Your friend here posted bail. More like wouldn't shut the hell up until we gave him the key to let you free." The police officer said

"Umm, hello? Forgetting someone here?" My dad said behind. Ryan looked him dead in the eye with pure anger and walked up to him

"Sorry, but I came here for them, not for you. I'm not gonna be your right hand man anymore and you can no longer force me to. For so long, I tried to be like you and did everything I could to make you proud. But, all I got was a bunch of orders and stuck up boss. So, you're on you're own." Ryan said before the police officer showed us the way out. The faint and constant yelling was coming from Brian because he couldn't believe his own assistantbetrayed him

"Even though I don't like you, thank you for bailing us out." Romeo said to Ryan being nice. Finally, he stopped being so stubborn all the time and was nice for a change to him and I had to give him props for that.

"Hey man, it's no problem. I'll do anything for Zayy." Ryan as we walked to his car. I looked over at Romeo and he had a small, but noticeable jealous look on his face. I kissed his cheek to make him feel better. He started smiling like he just won the lottery

Once we got into the car, my phone rang. I took my phone out of my pocket and answered it.

"Hello?"