I'm In Love With You... Again

Happy New Year you guys💓✨🎇🎆

It's 2019 and officially a new year (obviously)

Sorry if I haven't updated any chapters yet. I've been with family and just went back to school today.

Also, I apologize because I couldn't get a gif to work at the top. So, I just screenshot it and cropped it. I'm still in the mix of trying to figure out how to put gifs on here. It might takes some time... just bear with me.

So, Romé gets a POV in this chapter. I apologize if they take a while coming out, I've been busy with school. It'll take me some time... put they're coming (no pun intended)

I'm gonna let you guys read the chapter. I hope you guys are enjoying the book so far. I'll try and get this chapter out by tonight. If not, expect it to come tomorrow.

Malik POV

After dragging me out of the cafeteria by Isaac, I heard a few whispers as 8 passed people.

'He finna beat that pussy up.'

'Girlllll, that should be me getting dragged out.'

'Everyone need some Isaac dick in they life.'

I was close to beating her ass, whoever she was. We finally left the cafeteria and into the school's bathroom. It was empty...

😁

Thank the Lord bathrooms are soundproof. Isaac guided me into a stall amd closed the door, while locking it. He started to kiss my neck and I moaned. He knows that's my weak spot. He looked at me and smiled.

"I see you still have that certain spot." He laughed. I looked at him and crossed my arms.

"As always." I replied. He kept kissing that certain spot on my neck. I closed my eyes and gaped my mouth open. I felt him undo my pants. I tried to stop him by pushing him away, but I full of lust and felt like I couldn't move. He slowly pushed my underwear down and started to go lower.

"Isaac, we shouldn't do it right here." I managed to speak out. He pushed my shirt up and kissed my abs. I felt my self pre-cumming. I leaned back and moaned quietly. I didn't want anyone to walk in and hear us, especially me.

"I don't know what you being shy for. Moan as loud as you want." He said before going lower one last time. He seen that I was wet and I guess he didn't care at all.

He played with it but rubbing his fingers except his thumb and made my pussy fully wet everywhere. I let him take control and just moaned. He rubbed my clit with his thumb and pointing finger. I didn't want to be teased, so I tried to stop him. He smacked my hand away.

"Naw baby, you gotta earn it. You not ready yet." He said continuing to rub and pinch a little bit.

After what felt like forever and feeling like a waterfall, he started to give me head.

First, he used his tongue and licked from the very back to the front and my clit. I moaned loudly when he did that. He sucked me slowly and I felt like I was in Heaven. He didn't stop, he just kept going.

It's been 2 months and I missed this. But, I couldn't forgive him for what he did...

Until now.

I grabbed his hair and made him go deeper. I kept moaning and never stopped. He stuck his tongue deep in me and I think I screamed.

He licked me repeatedly until I came in his mouth. My load was huge because it's been a while and I never masturbated. He came back up and I was panting while looking at him. He went in between my legs and we kissed. I felt his rock hard bulge in his pants. He looked at me seductively while ue started to unbuckle his belt. He pulled his pants down, to find out that the tip of of where the head of his cock is was wet.