Kidnapping, Baths and Masquerade Parties

So, this is basically Part 2 of Father's Day. But, since I'm late as hell on publishing two chapters in one day because I have no idea how to express creativity to entertain y'all during quarantine and it's after Father's Day, I figured I'll make a mystery type of chapter. Which is exciting because it keeps y'all on edge as to what's going on.

Malik's mask is at the top.

His kidnapper is wearing the one on the bottom.

Malik's POV

I woke up and forgot Isaac was sleeping next to him. I quietly got up to make sure I didn't wake him up. My stomach was starting to kill me, so I laid on the floor. I rubbed my belly in hopes that it would do something in calming this child down. I had to use the bathroom, but I was comfortable laying right here. So, I decided to wait until Isaac was awake and he could carry me. A lot of thoughts were running through my mind as to how I was supposed to hide this kid because we will be going back to school in two months.

"I can't take care of a kid. People will judge me." I said to myself as I ran my hands through my hair

"Whose gonna judge you baby?" He asked staring down at me

"Nobody. Forget I said anything." I said hoping he didn't hear everything I said. As much as I was ready to have this kid, I was worried that I was gonna get bullied by kids at school. I was told that I would have this kid by November. There's no way I'll be able to hide these twins until then

(Update: Malik is having twins)

"What's wrong baby? Talk to me." He said getting up and laying down next to me. He grabbed my hand and held it firmly in his and made me look into his eyes

"Nothing, it's just that I'm afraid of going back to school while I'm pregnant. Isaac, there's no way I'm gonna be able to get through school and hide a pregnancy at the same time." I said on the verge of tears

"Hey, hey quit crying. The Malik I know wouldn't cry because he doesn't care what other people think of him. Where's that same Malik right now? I don't care if people find out I got you pregnant. I love you and I'll never let you go." He said before kissing me deeply. I moaned a bit because his kisses were so good.

After about five minutes, he pulled away to look at my faces. I was no longer feeling the need to cry and wiped my tears away. He smiled and slowly slid his hands in my shorts. I let him do so and he started rubbing my bussy through my thin underwear. My breath got a little shaky, but I didn't care that much. After he finished, my underwear and soaked in juices and cum. I didn't want to wear them anymore, so I took them off. He got in front of me and went low. I didn't feel anything until he stuck his tongue deep inside me, I started moaning and came a little bit.

(Y'all, forgive me because I have to skip the smut part. They didn't want sex cause we not tryna risk any babies getting hurt.)

After I finished cumming a bunch of times in his mouth, I was exhausted. He got up and carried me to the bathroom because he wanted to give me a bubble bath to relax me. Whatever he wanted to do was always gonna relax me no matter what.

Once the bath was finished, the babies started to kick and it hurt like a bitch. I groaned and I felt like crying because it hurt that bad. He rubbed my belly to keep me calm and it was working. As soon Isaac put his hand on my stomach, the baby immediately stopped.

"How'd you do that?" I asked him. I wanted to know what kind of black magic he performed on me to make this happen

"I don't know. I guess I have a way with kids even though I've never had to take care of one before. But, it's all gonna change thanks to you." He said giving a cheesy grin and I just laughed because he loves it when he succeeds in making me smile. Then, he picked me up amd laid me down in the tub. The water temperature and the amount of bubbles were perfect.