Daddy's Coming

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Your lips are loving,
And so are you.

Orchids are white,
Ghost ones are rare,
Brace are curly,
And so is your hair.

Magnolia grows,
With buds like eggs,
Muscles are smooth,
And so are your legs.

Sunflowers reach,
Up to the skies,
The sunlight is dazzling,
And so are your eyes.

Foxgloves in hedges,
Surround the farms,
Your environment is safe,
And so are your arms.

Daises are pretty,
Daffies have style,
A palace is charming,
And so are your eyes.

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
A rose is beautiful,
Just like you.

(Romeo wasn't feeling no love so I decided to give him a better picture than the one on the cover. He's at the top)

Romeo's POV

I knew I shouldn't have trusted his ex. That bitch is so blind sided by drugs and Xavier's dad has gotten to his brain that he would anything to keep his life going. When I see him, I'm gonna kill him. I pass by some dudes who were paying no attention to me at all. They were women in one room and all their attention was focused on them only.

I started to get the feeling like I was lost, so I looked around to see if there was a map or something near me. I pass by a few jail cells when I come across one, which had a boy locked in one of them.

"Excuse me, but do you know where I can find Ryan?" I asked the boy and he looked up at me.

"Yeah, take a left five cells after mine and use the elevator that will take you all the way up." He said sounding very tired

"Thank you. When I come back, I promise I'll set you free." I said with determination and his eyes were filled with joy.

I followed the boy's instructions and made to this run down elevator. Thank God it still worked. When I reached the top, I got and seen his office. I burst the door down and he was sitting there, this motherfucker signing papers like a damn CEO agent whose business is gonna go bankrupt in three to four years.

"How may I hel--" He said as he looked up at me

"How may you help me? Actually, you have something that I want. Matter of fact, someone that I'm taking back from you." I said as I walked over to him amd he started to look scared.

"Look man, I don't want any trouble." He said standing up and putting his hands up to surrender

"Where is he? And, choose your answer wisely." I said getting heated by just looking at him

"I don't know man. I'm just doing what his dad asked me to. I didn't want to hurt anybody." He said

"Cut the bullshit and tell me where he is." I said and he kept looking behind me. I got confused, so I turned around and seen the open doorway.

"I told you I don't know. His dad knows so you'll have to wait until he gets back." He said as he stood his ground

"There comes a time when a professional football athlete is calm. But, there are times when he has to lose his mind to get results." I said as I jumped over the desk that was between us and put him against the wall. My hands were around his neck and I was trying my hardest not to choke him to death.

He started gasping for air because I was adding pressuring to his wind pipe. He used his small ass hands to try to ory mine off his neck.

"Ryan, the first time I met you, I didn't like you not one bit. And, I thank myself for keeping that hate towards you. Now, if you want to live to see another day, tell me where he is." I said losing all my patience. He used his hand to point to a bookcase.