5

Camilla came over unexpectedly. I told her about the party. We were both geeked. This is the first party I've ever been invited to.

Camilla put my hair in a high bun and did my edges. She did a natural makeup look on my face. I put on a striped t-shirt dress and paired it with my white high top converse.For jewelry I have gold hoops and gold bracelets. Something simple. I looked bomb if I say so myself.

Jahking texted me he was on his way. I got nervous real quick. Camilla went back home because she had to practice for one of her auditions.

Jahking arrived and I walked to the car. He looked so good. He looks good without even trying. It's annoying how fine he is.

"You look nice Lessi." He said looking at me up and down.

"Why thank you. You look nice too Jahking"  I said.

"Thanks. No problem" he said.

"So who's party are we going to?"

"A old friend." He said.

"Oh okay."

"You smell good." He said.

"Thank you." I said blushing.

The rest of the ride we talked. It was nice getting to know him. He was really sweet.

We arrived to the party.So many people came. I was literally shook. I saw a few celebrities. (Small ones)

"Jahking who's party is this?" I asked.

"Cmon Lessi. Let's just go in." He said while reaching for my hand.

I gave him my hand and we walked in. I saw some kids from school. It was pretty lit. I saw people getting high,people getting drunk, and people dancing like they were having sex.

"Jahking that's all you?" Someone asked.

"She's my friend." He said while putting his arm around his shoulder.

I don't want to be just friends though. I'm starting to really like him. But I guess he isn't feeling the same way.

We sat and he talked to a few of his friends. His arm was around me most of the time. It was weird. I was liking it but I knew he wasn't probably thinking about it that much. It's a friendly thing right?

I went to the bathroom and saw this cute guy.We talked a little but I got bored. So I went back to Jahking.

"Hey were gonna go to the pool. You wanna join?" Jahking asked me.

"I don't have a swim suit" I said.

"Oh shit. I forgot to tell you to bring one.Let me get Lexi."

"Who?" I asked.

"Lexi...this is her party." He said looking down.

So it's a girls party. Is that why he said they were a old friend? Why wouldn't he just be direct?

"I don't want to wear a used swim suit" I said.

"Lexi has a lot of swimsuits that aren't used." He said.

We went to Lexi's room and I tried on some suits. Most were extremely uncomfortable and tight.

"They are from Fashion Nova. I think that one looks the best on you." Lexi said.

I looked at myself. It was okay. The bottoms just looked kind of like a thong. I don't know if that's appropriate...

"Um is this appropriate?" I asked Lexi.