25

Ever since this baby came Jahking has changed. He's always busy and never has time to see me. He tells me "I'm trying to provide for us." But he's to close to Kennedy now. He sees her everyday. I'm just worried she's going to try something.

She named him Jahking jr. That killed me. I wanted to name my son that. (if I have one) He sends me pictures constantly. Him and Kennedy in photos and more.

I finally told Sierra,Sidney and Ariel that I was pregnant. They were so happy for me. I trust Sidney now.

I got for school. I called Ariel and told her to come get me. I'm showing now, so I've been wearing big sweatshirts and stuff.

I went downstairs and saw Jah eating cereal. I sat by him and ate some cereal.

"Morning Lessi."

"Morning." I said.

"I'm going to school today. So you don't have to ride with Ariel."

"No I'm good. She's already on her way."

"Oh okay." He said frowning.

I got up and went outside. Ariel's mom drove us to school. Most of day i didn't talk to King. I stayed to myself.

*Later that day*

"Lessi you got a minute?"

"Yeah what's up?" I asked.

"Let me take you out." He smiled

"Why? You need to tell me some bad news?" I asked.

"Nah Lessi. I wanna spoil you tonight." He said licking his lips.

I smiled. "What are you licking your lips for?" I said rolling my eyes.

"Shut up and Cmon."

We went out to eat, then he took me to the drive in and we went home. We had a good time.

"Can I sleep in the room tonight?"

"I guess.." I said.

"Good, because you need some dick"

I coughed. "Im sorry what?"

"That's what Sierra said. So I said I give it to you."

"She said that? Wow..is that why you took me out?" I asked.

"Lessi chill before you cuss me out. No I been planning to. They just said you were seemed off."

Whatever" I said laying on the bed.

Jahking laid by me. He started to kiss on me. I wasn't feeling it at first but then I wanted it more. He took my shirt off.

His phone started ringing. "Let me get that." He said.

"Ignore it" I said.

"Okay". He started kissing me again. His phone rang again. He stopped.

"It might be important." He said.

I sighed. "Fine go ahead."

Jahking grabbed his phone. "Hey...What's wrong? Hey...hey calm down. It's okay calm down. Okay I'll be right there. No I'm coming. I'll be right there."

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Uh..the baby..he..he's sick." He said.

"Okay." I said he getting up.

He kissed me on the cheek. "I'll you later."

"King are-"

"I'll be back I promise."

"Okay we'll be safe."

"I will" He said.

I waited for hours. I was worried but kind of mad at the same time. I don't know if I was jealous or what.

He came around 3 am. He took a shower then laid down. I tried to cuddle with him but he wasn't feeling it.

"Cmon Lessi no."

"What?" I asked.

"I don't feel that right now." 

"Well I was trying to comfort you...you didn't even tell me what happend." I said.

"His kidneys..he real sick." Jahking said.

He sounded like he about to cry. I tried to hug him.

"I'm so sorry Jah."

"I'm fine. It's not your fault" He said.

"Okay." I said rubbing him.

"Lessi stop. Just stop let me relax."

I looked down. "Okay.." I turned around.

"Goodnight" He said.

I've been up worried. That's it...I don't know. Maybe I'm being weird. I wasn't expecting him to be like that.